Waking up.. time for girl talk.

Hermione woke up the next morning. She felt relaxed and as she laid there all the events of the previous night flooded back.  She groaned and opened her eyes. He was on a large muscular chest. Slowly she rose up, gasping at the sight. Ginny was right he is God like. Hermione thought as he looked at a very muscular, very naked and extremely sexy Lucius Malfoy.  Lucius woke up and looked at her.

"Good morning Hermione"

"Mr. Malfoy" she said blushing.

"Like unsaid last night you can call me Lucius"

"Lucius" she whispered.

He leaned forward and clamed her lips with his. Hermione could not help but to kiss back.

--

They fell onto the bed next to each other out of breath.
"Wow" hermione sighed.

Lucius got up and after kissing Hermione on the forehead he dissapeared behind a door. Hermione quickly gathered her dress and to her luck was able to disapperate and apperate in Ginny's room.

"Ginny" she whispered yelled, shaking Ginny's shoulder. "Ginny"

"HERMIONE!" Ginny yelled after seeing Hermione.

"Shhhhh" Hermione looked over at the door.

Merlin's Beard! Where have you been. I looked all over for you after the party. And someone told me you left with Malfoy."

"I did" hermione sat on the edge of ginnys bed.

"You... with Draco?" Ginny said excitedly.

"Wrong Malfoy" hermione blushed.

"Holy Merlin. Y-you and Lucius. You were trying to woo Young and sexy Malfoy and got mature and sexy Malfoy." Ginny said in awe. "Impressive"

"But the goal was Draco" hermione sighed.

"Nevermind that. Spill" Ginny said

So Hermione told Ginny the events of her night and morning. When Hermione ended Ginny had a shocked and awe factual expression.

"Wow, I'm jealous. All I got was an amazing kiss."

"Ginny that's not the point." Hermione wined. "How am I going to face Lucius after that."

"Why? I mean he is single so it should not matter and besides You don't really have to" Ginny shrugged

"What do you mean?"

"Well I mean Lucius never really goes to any department dealing with muggles, so your safe in your office."

"Your right" Hermione smiled.