19|Father and Daughter

Freya and Bucky went to court to fill out the papers. "Their story was all over the news. The top headlines across the world displayed, "Winter Soldier and Winter Ghost, otherwise known as James Buchanan Barnes and Freya May Barnes, found out they were really father and daughter!"

    There was press outside of the Avengers' Compound, waiting to meet the new duo. "You know, you don't have to do this, if you aren't up to it." Tony suggested. "Oh, really? One of us is an Avenger, the other is the Deputy Director of SHIELD." Freya said. "Good point." Tony chuckled as he opened the door for them.

    "Freya!" A female voice called through the crowd. Freya turned, and recognized the face. "A-Alessandra?" Freya asked, amazed. Alessandra just smiled. "How does it feel to find out your dad is the Winter Soldier?" Alessandra asked. Freya looked up at her dad. He was smiling down at her. "Amazing." She answered.

    After what seemed like hours, the press finally filed out. But Alessandra stayed. "Freya, I'm so happy for you." Alessandra and Freya hugged for a while. "I missed you, Alessandra. I'm sorry I left." Freya dropped her head. "Don't feel bad, I left right after you! I homeschooled and started my own blog, even working for a newspaper!" "Oh, Alessandra, that's amazing." Freya hugged her one last time before waving goodbye to her and exchanging numbers with her.

That night, the whole compound celebrated. Bucky and Freya were united at last, everything finally felt complete. Bucky and Freya were the happiest they had ever been their whole lives.

    Every time Bucky came to SHIELD, (He was a top agent) he always teased Freya that she "wasn't doing her job right". It even cracked Nick Fury up. Freya always played along with it. By saying "then how about you do it for me".

That always caused silence for a few moments before nervous laughter from Bucky. "No, it's fine. You're doing great, little one."