5|Deception

"Master." Freya greeted the Master as she stepped into a dark room with one bright light in the middle. "FRE Ghost 1679, have you completed your mission?" The Master asked. "Yes." Freya answered. The Agents around Freya looked at her in shock. Freya glanced at them, pleading to them to keep silent. Then she lunged for the Master, bowling him over.

    Her Agents were busy fighting off HYDRA Agents. Freya and the Master barreled over and over, trying to find the upper hand. Freya found herself around him, and held a gun to his chest. "Don't move." She hissed a warning. But the Master knocked the gun out of her hand, sending it flying. He surged up, knocking Freya off and pinning her down.

    He held a gun into her chest. She turned on her penetration and leaped out of the way just in time. The two circled. The Master threw a cuff in the air, and it latched onto Freya's ankle, attaching to the floor. Electric pulses surged through her body, seizing her. She felt a bullet rip through her right shoulder. She felt hands grab her neck, and felt a knife pierce her skin.

    She found a sudden surge of strength and leaped up, unlatching the cuff connected to the floor. She grabbed the gun off the floor and pulled the trigger to place a bullet on the Master's flank, and a bullet through his shoulder. The Master fell to the ground, unconscious. Freya heaved a sigh of relief and fell back on the ground, barely conscious.

    She slowly stood up with the help of one of the Agents, and walked with her squad to find Fury. "Fury. Do you read?" Freya asked. "Copy. Meet me in the main lobby." Fury spoke through the communicator on Freya's wrist. "Copy." Freya spoke into the wrist communicator before stepping into an elevator.

    When she entered the main lobby, she found many SHIELD Agents, injured. There were multiple medical personnel attending to the injured. Freya limped over to Fury. "The Master is secured. A squad is escorting him to his cell now." Freya reported. "Good." Fury looked over Freya's body. "You should get checked out." Fury recommended before walking over to Agent Coulson.