Chapter Seven|| Lust

{Anna's POV}

"Do you think they... ya know?"

"Chase, would you shut the hell up?"

"Well, I mean... look at them... they are cuddling!" 

"We have always known they were close. They probably were just talking and fell asleep." 

"Oh, whatever. Some bow chica wow wow happened here. I just know it."

"You're so stupid."

"No, Alexander, you're stupid!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"You're stupid!"

"No! You are!"

"I know you are!

"My point ex—hey! Don't you dare use reverse engineering on me!"

"Chase, it's called reverse psychology you illiterate human being."  

I groaned, opening my eyes at the persistent banter and saw Alex and Chase leaning over me. 

"What the hell!" I snapped. 

"Hey there, sunshine," Chase smirked. 

"What time is it?" A voice croaked and I quickly looked over, seeing how I was wrapped around...Devin. 

Oh, God. 

I moved away lightning fast as Devin finally was aware of the situation at hand. "Um, hey guys." he mumbled awkwardly as he sat up.

"What happened here, huh?" Chase snickered, moving his eyebrows up and down. 

"N-nothing. Why would you say that? Stop making crap up. You know you are always trying to—ah!" my nonsense was cut off as I fell off the edge of the bed I was residing on. 

I groaned as I smacked the carpeted floor. 

"You good?" Devin mused, peering over the side of the bed. 

"I'm just gonna stay here," I waved him off. 

"Look, guys, we were just talking and fell asleep. Stop being so weird." I heard Devin say as he got up from the bed. 

"Told you!" Alexander yelled. 

"Whatever. Stop being dramatic." Chase scoffed. 

I felt someone's hands grab my waist and I was effortlessly lifted off the floor and back onto the bed. Devin gave me a sheepish smile as he looked back at the boys. "Now, I'm sure Mariah is going to be here any minute so can y'all please go shower? You stink."

"Do not." Chase and Alexander both grumbled, but Chase squinited his eyes after, raising his arm and sniffed. 

"I'm gonna go shower. Peace." he declared, spinning on his heels and headed out the door. 

Alexander looked back at us and gave us a small grin. "Now that he's gone you can really tell me—"

"Out!" Devin commanded and Alexander quickly made his way out of the room. 

"I hate them sometimes." I sighed, falling back onto my bed. 

"Me too, nosey bastards."

It was silent for a minute and the amount of awkwardness I was feeling was almost unbearable. 

"About last night do you—"

"Thanks for staying with me. I just really didn't wanna be alone and I was definitely not having one of those fools stay in here." I cut him off, trying to cover up my real intentions of why I wanted him to stay with me.