Midoriya and Shigaraki

Beginne am Anfang

"We like it!! And we don't hate nor dislike it!" The two exclaimed.

'That's the same as last time, kid!' Gran Torino thought. Before he can catch Izuku, the youngster jumps above, puts his feet on the ceiling to boost the speed of his attack towards Gran Torino.

"Smash...!" Izuku throws a punch on him but it was evaded once again.

'He can dodge this?!' Izuku thought. Gran Torino lands on the wall once again and pounces himself straight to Izuku's gut then lands on the floor.

"Three minutes." Gran Torino said and clicks the timer.

"Damn it... It's hard just to keep it going... I've still got a long way to go." Izuku uttered in disappointment.

"No, you were able to attack me when I was unguarded through analysis and prediction. You think about a lot of stuff normally, don't you, kid? Just since yesterday you've already changed a lot with just one attempt..."

'You made me dodge seriously for the first time in a while. This kid might become a monster.' Gran Torino thought while wiping the small wound he got from Izuku's missed attack.

"Woah... he got one still even Izuku missed the attack." Chelsea said with amazement.

"Did he mentioned that he might become a monster in the future? That's scary." Mine said.

"He will be a monster of course! Not the way you guys are thinking." Seryu said proudly.

"Unlike others, he can recall all of the mistakes and wrong judgments he made from the previous challenge he did against Gran Torino, and he didn't whine nor complained to the old man. He really is a kind and a patient one." Esdeath said.

"If Bakugo is a monster in expressions and power as of now, then Midoriya is another monster with more power and keen analysis and prediction." The emperor said.

"Bakugo can be a monster but, who cares?" Seryu said.

"All right, now you've gotta get used to it! Let's keep right on going!" Gran Torino said.

"Yes, sir. Please!" Izuku replied and stands up.

"But before that, now that I think about it, we haven't had breakfast yet." Gran Torino said.

"We... haven't!" Izuku said.

"So go heat up the taiyaki again..." Gran Torino stopped as he saw the Taiyaki on the floor

"They fell!" Gran Torino cried.

"I-I'll go buy more!" Izuku added and runs into the nearest store.

"The Taiyaki was wasted. What a pity." Leone uttered.

"They should've eaten first before going on training." Susanoo added.

'I've still got a long way to go, but I could see the light. One For All: Full Cowling! I'll definitely make it my own!' Izuku thought as the title "Midoriya and Shigaraki" appeared on the screen.

"Midoriya and Shigaraki?! Hold up, what's this episode about?!" Kurome angrily asked.

"Hmm? Is there wrong about the title?" Kizaru asked.

"Just watch the episode first before you cry like babies." Saitama said.

"Is this going to be a bad episode? Did they meet in here? Damn that villain..." Seryu uttered angrily.

"Why so worried? Izuku was with Gran Torino, you know." Run said.

"But what if they meet each other in the store? Or what if--" Seryu was knocked down by Akame via karate chop on her neck.