Battle on, Challengers!

"Everybody, sorry for the long wait! The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so on to the next match!

The assassin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From the hero course, it's Ibara Shiozaki!

Versus... Sparking Killing Boy! From the hero course, it's Denki Kaminari!" Present Mic announced as the title "Battle on, Challengers!" appeared on the screen.

"Assassin? But her hair isn't really scary at all." Kurome said.

"Sparking Killing Boy? He's the only one who gets killed by his own Quirk if he can't handle too much." Lubbock said.

"Just watch it patiently guys." Tatsumi sighed.

"Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too--" Present Mic was stopped by Shiozaki.

"Um... Please excuse the interruption. What do you mean by "assassin"? I have only come to find victory, not to take my opponent's life." Shiozaki said.

"I-I'm sorry!" Present Mic apologized.

"In the first place, I wished to enter U.A. High School not for wicked reasons, but for the salvation of others..." Shiozaki said as light shines upon her.

"I said, I'm sorry! My bad, okay?!" Present Mic annoyingly yelled.

"I thank you for your understanding." Shiozaki said and bows down.

"A religious girl eh?" Bulat said.

"But a pretty girl!" Ieyasu said.

"Why do beautiful girls end up with being a religious one? Aren't they afraid of getting touched?" Lubbock asked.

"They have their own reasons, Lubbock. The reason you said doesn't really make sense at all." Najenda said.

"Class B has people like this in it, too, huh? She's got big eyes and a pretty face, but it looks like she's really strong." Denki said.

'I've gotta discharge all my electricity here, huh? Actually, she's pretty, but she's also kinda cute... I've gotta ask her out sometime, huh? All right...!' He thought as the two contestants face each other.

"A-Anyway, start!" Present Mic announced.

"When this is over, wanna grab a bite to eat? I'll comfort you if you'll have me. 'Cause this match'll probably be over in a second! Indiscriminate Shock... 1.3 Million Volts!" Denki exclaimed as he released a huge amount of voltage but Shiozaki turns around and lets her vines block the voltage and the vines from the underground, catches Denki while he's starting to get dumb.

"It was decided in an instant! I'll say it once more! An instant!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Shiozaki advances to the second round!" Midnight announced.

"If I have some knowledge stuck in my brain, plants can't get electrocuted because they don't have a heart like us humans." Wave said.

"Wow. Nice thinking skills there, Wave." Kurome said.

"Thanks!" Wave replied with thumbs up.

"She used her vines to protect herself from the shock and unleashed some of it underground to immobilize Denki. She's awesome but she isn't as strong as I thought." Akame said.

"If you only have agility and power, you can rip off her vines and knock her down!" Leone said.

"Or cut them into pieces." Sheele said while using her fingers like scissors.