Gear up for Final Exams

"Live TV till afternoon! Today's topic is: "Is sexiness necessary for hero work?" And so, we have these two in the studio today... A rookie hero who debuted just this year, Mt. Lady, and... Midnight, who is currently teaching at U.A. High School! Thank you both for coming today. Please, have a seat.

Now, Midnight, when you first debuted, your costume was so extreme that it created a stir, eventually leading to the "Regulations for Exposed Skin in Costumes" bill being submitted to the National Diet. You're known as a veteran hero who changed the country." The host of the show said.

"It's still pretty bad right now, though." Mt. Lady said.

"Now I'm going for the "ultra-thin" style. Many say that because of the nature of their Quirks, clothes obstruct their abilities. It's not a matter of whether or not sexiness is necessary, but rather than the result of necessity became seen as sexy." Midnight said.

"It's just what you like, right?" Mt. Lady asked with a sarcastic look.

"What's with you? Trying to pick a fight?" Midnight asked with a tone of anger in her voice.

"Of course not! It's just, how do I put it-- I think you're amazing! For your age." Mt. Lady said with a secret smug on her face.

"Oh boy, two hot ladies are now at it!" Bols said.

"Is there any problem with Midnight's hero costume? I don't see any problem with it." Tatsumi said.

'So Tatsumi doesn't care if someone wears a half-naked attire as their costume? Now I know!' Every admirer of Tatsumi thought.

"Uh... Did you feel that?" Run asked.

"Yeah. Those five have their plans again at Tatsumi. What a lucky poor lad." Wave said.

"Is that even an issue for them?! Think about the villains who rip every innocent people's lives in a day!" Lubbock exclaimed.

"Now, now. They should talk about certain things too about the heroes' attires and personal stuff, which may allow them to know them better." Najenda chuckled.

"Are you trying to show that your only redeeming feature is your youth? Even though you're not that young?" Midnight angrily asked.

"I'm saying that if the older generation tries too hard, then it's hopeless for us younger folks!" Mt. Lady yelled.

"You little..." Midnight uttered as the two fought on TV.

"Hey, watch your hands!"

"You, too! Oh, jeez!"

"Stop pulling! It'll rip!"

"It's ripped!"

"What an incredible episode!" Mineta exclaimed in joy as he was watching the episode through his computer and the opening started to play.

"Immatures." Akame said.

"Well, in terms of age, they won't hold back and will fight against each other for their pride." Najenda said.

"But both of them are hot, though." Wave said.

"Eh? So you do now like them more because of their attire?" Kurome asked.

"What's wrong with complimenting them?" Wave asked and the two stared at each other.

The title "Gear up for Final Exams" appeared on the screen.

"Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." Aizawa said and he closes the door.