Wild Wild Pussycats

"Multiply? They didn't multiply. We just added two more groups joining us in Season 3." Kizaru replied on the returning Asta who had his mouth wide open with a lot of people around this time.

"Don't worry, they won't be problematic like what you think." Meliodas chuckled.

"I-I see! Nice to meet you everyone!" Asta greeted with eyes sparkling.

'He's small.' Everyone thought.

"How dare you call me small?!" Asta angrily cried.

"Eh?! He can read our minds?!" The two new casts screamed.

"Of course I'm a god!!" Asta cried.

"All right! Enough with the yelling. Now that Asta is back, we have the enough manpower to handle these casts without problem, right?" Meliodas said.

"I'm fine by it." Saitama said while playing a game on the PS5.

"Uh... where did you... who are you playing with?" Meliodas asked.

"Eh... King was playing and he's beating him hundred times. Now he's pissed and became silent for not winning at least one game. He's currently 0-169 in their match." Kizaru replied.

"Horrible numbers..." Asta gulped.

"Crap... Anyways, let's start the next episode. Before Saitama snaps." Meliodas nervously chuckled.

"Evil wiggling on the underside of the showy superhero society... No matter how many times they're driven back, they hide in the darkness, storing up strength... They start to move again..." Izuku narrated as the scene shifted to the League of Villains' hideout.

"I expect nothing less from Master, finding so easily the destination of those guys that I couldn't find no matter how hard I looked." Tomura said.

"It was worth having them on standby, wasn't it, Tomura Shigaraki?" Kurogiri asked.

"Hm. I guess." Tomura replied.

Door opens

"I was contacted by the union. They said they could deliver the goods by tomorrow morning. They were hastily put together, so they don't look like much, but the quality is guaranteed." Giran, a member of the Union opens the door and interrupts their conversation.

"I apologize for asking for something unreasonable." Kurogiri said.

"Hey, Shigaraki... Do you know why the union accepred your unreasonable request? 'Cause everyone's got high expectations of you. If the League of Villains becomes active, then those smoldering in the dark will start to move. If that happens, then those like me can share in the profits." Giran said.

"Don't worry. You'll soon be so busy you won't be able to keep up." Tomura said.

"I'm looking forward to that. Anyway, thanks." Giran said and left.

"An unreasonable request? What could that be...?" Subaru asked.

"A request that only Tomura can think about. A request that can be made by some psycho like him." Lubbock said.

"That hand on his face annoys me." Garfiel said.

"My pieced and prey have all arrived at the destination
Then, it's time to start the game." Tomura stated with an evil grin under his hand mask, and the opening starts to play.

"This isn't good..." Julius said.

"Yeah. The children might be in danger anytime soon." Wilhelm said.