The Boy Born with Everything

"For you to be with Tatsumi, you must answer this one question of mine to allow yourselves to be with him. Are you ready for this?" Meliodas asked.

"Whatever that question is, I'll give my best to answer that!" Chelsea said.

"Yeah, yeah!" Mine added.

"Bring it on, Meliodas!" Esdeath said with her determined face.

"Who will be answering this question?" Sheele asked.

"Of course us!" Leone replied.

"This is the question. If you can't answer this correctly after the title of this next episode shows up, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait for the next episode to take another question of mine." Meliodas said.

"Yeah! Just give us thr question!" Esdeath annoyingly said.

"What's the meaning of Tatsumi's name?

A. Sleeping Dragon

B. Earth Dragon

C. Demon Dragon

Which one is the meaning of his name?" Meliodas asked.

"After the title shows up on the screen and once your answer is wrong, you have to wait for another episode to be with Tatsumi buy, of course, answer the other question. Good luck and suffer." Kizaru said.

"It should be C!" Esdeath said.

"No! It is A! I have a strong feeling for it!" Sheele said.

"Same! I think it's A!" Chelsea said.

"Mine's B! Because he is a human and lives in the land!" Mine said.

'Really?' The gods thought.

"I have a strong feeling that it is B!" Leone said. The girls talked about this and not noticing the episode is about to start.

"Prepare your hormones, Tatsumi. Once they got the correct answer, you're dead." Meliodas said.

"Please pick the wrong one." Tatsumi thought.

The screen now shows the title "The Boy Born with Everything" on it.

"We have an answer already!" Leone proudly said as the girls have finally decided on their answer.

"What is it?" Meliodas asked.

"If they got this right, Tatsumi will be boned once again." Saitama sighed and goes back to sleep.

"It's letter C!" The girls replied. Tatsumi facepalmed after hearing this and this made the girls from the other group laugh.

"What is funny?! Is it wrong, Tatsumi?!" Chelsea cried.

"You're so wrong to this one. It isn't C. His name means "Sleeping Dragon" which seems to be a reference to his hidden potential, which has been noted by some of you in your world. The first creature he was shown fighting was an Earth Dragon, and he later obtained the "Demon Dragon" Teigu." Meliodas said.

"NO!!!" Tatsumi's admirers cried.

"Yeah!!!" The squad of Tatsumi roared in victory.

"Tatsumi...!" Sheele uttered while crying.

"This should be a mistake! Right, Tatsumi?!" Esdeath asked but Tatsumi shook his head.

"No!!!" Esdeath cried.

"Now, we'll break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya!" Present Mic announced.

"I'm hungry!"