Game Over

"Tatsumi?! Everyone called on Tatsumi who went missing once again.

"Maybe he bought some milk teas, I think." Shelee said.

"But without inviting us?" Bulat asked.

"Such strange movements from Tatsumi." Akame uttered.

"Everyone!" Tatsumi called as he came back from another room and this time, he brought a bunch of burgers and popcorns.

"Tatsumi!!" Everyone exclaimed and they rushed into him.

"Why aren't you telling us where you going? You're making me worry so much, idiot!" Mine said and bashes Tatsumi's shoulder.

"I just didn't tell you because I don't want to disturb your peaceful watching on the show." Tatsumi said, making Mine smile.

"They didn't know that I granted that boy some of my powers. To escape from them without being noticed." Kizaru said.

"You mean... you let him borrow one of your skills?" Asta asked.

"Yes, I did. I lend him my Yata no Kagami skill. But without glowing light on his way out of the crowd." Kizaru said.

"Tatsumi is really finding ways to avoid those women who loved him so much." Saitama said.

"Yeah. Shall we start now the next episode?" Asta asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied and now went back to their seats.

"Bastard, get off!" One villain yelled as all of them are being trapped by Mineta's balls, resulting them to pile themselves as one.

"I had a bowel movement this morning, so those things'll stick all day." Mineta said.

"We were lucky that was all of them. I took a huge gamble. Normally, they would've kept some people underwater in reserve. I was trying to keep my composure, but I couldn't stay calm." Izuku muttered like crazy.

"Midoriya, stop that. It's scary." Tsuyu said, making him stop.

"The way he mutters makes him look cute than scary." Kurome said.

"Yeah because you are a scary psychopath also, remember?" Akame said.

"Then we can be a good couple then!" Kurome exclaimed.

"No way!!" Seryu and Akame yelled.

"Jeez." Kurome pouted at the two.

"Rather than reflecting back, shouldn't you think about what to do next?" Tsuyu asked.

"Y-You're right." Izuku said. He felt pain once again on his broken fingers after releasing a Delaware Smash on the villains.

"Are you all right?" Tsuyu asked.

"What a poor kid. Having much pain in a wrong situation." Esdeath said.

"But that's destiny for him. He wanted that Quirk so badly so he should take that." Zank said.

"Destiny? Are you crazy? He didn't expect that drawback and he is also ready to have that Quirk. What's wrong with you?!" Seryu angrily asked.

"S-Sorry." Zank said.

"Y-Yeah. Anyway, we should make getting help our top priority. It would be best to follow the shore and avoid the central plaza as we head toward the exit." Izuku said.

"That's true. Mr. Aizawa has drawn a large number of villains to the plaza." Tsuyu said while looking to the direction of the central plaza where explosions can be heard.