Bakugo's Start Line

The gods still looked at the AKG cast who were still gasping after what happened. Kizaru unleashed a fake mosquito made of light to make Saitama get irritated by it.

"Ooooh Saitama, there is a glowing mosquito over here." Kizaru said while pointing the mosquito.

"WHAT?!" Saitama roared out of anger as he chased the mosquito and as he drops the first explosive clap, everyone's soul almost left their bodies when the huge loud blast of Saitama's clap struck.

"What happened?!" Tatsumi asked while wiping the drool from his mouth.

"We were shocked by what happened to Izuku. Uhm... can we ask how long we got knocked out on our own?" Akame asked.

"Not for 5 minutes." Kizaru replied. The Light-Made Admiral erased the mosquito from Saitama's sight and making him stop.

"Jeez, you really hate mosquitoes, Saitama?" Asta asked.

"Those are the only ones who can't be killed by Mr. One Punch." Kizaru said.

"Those things... are really pests for me...!" Saitama grunty said while panting.

"You can't kill mosquitoes, Saitama sama?" Lubbock asked.

"Is there any problem with that?" Saitama coldly asked.

"N-N-Nothing!!" Lubbock nervously replied.

"Anyways, are you ready for the next episode everyone?" Asta asked.

"Yeah! We're sorry if we lost our consciousness for a moment after what we saw from the last episode." Seryu said while scratching her head.

"Fine. Let's go!" Asta said.

"Indoor person-to-person combat training...

"Uraraka?!" Iida yelled as Uraraka with an unconscious face slid down from the weapon.

"Hero team... wins!" All Might announced. Everyone looked at the screen and some got worried because of what just happened.

"What the heck? The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground..." Denki uttered.

"They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?" Tokoyami asked.

"May I ask? That kid with the crow mask, what's his power?" Mine asked.

"His head is literally a crow's head. His Quirk is a mutant one." Asta replied.

"C-C-Crow's head?!" Everyone yelled.

"So his mother and father were c-c-crows?!" Tatsumi nervously asked.

"Who knows. We also haven't seen his parents yet." Asta said.

"This is training, though." Tsuyu said. A robotic stretcher now grabs Izuku who is unconscious after his last strike with Katsuki and now he is going to be assessed in Recover Girl's room. All Might sees his successor knocked down from his doings.

"To the nurse's office." The robot said.

"I know." Another robot said.

"Th-Those things talk?!" Shelee asked.

"Remember, they have this so-called technology. And... the HECK?! They really talked!" Chelsea said.

"Even non-living things talk? And do work as humans do? Amazing!" Najenda said.

All Might look at Katsuki who still can't believe after what just happened. Expecting that Izuku won't be matching him in this combat training but because of Izuku's fanboy analysis and predicting his moves, he almost lost his composure.