˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When they get jealous of a fictional charater/Youtuber

Mulai dari awal

(I simp every time when I see this man on my screen bc I love him)

There was this one time where you and him was watching the show together and you mumbled something under your breath.

"Rin is so cute...and hot" you daydreamed. But Kirishima heard you loud and clear.

"Okayyy well I think that's enough of Free today" and he slammed the computer shut nearly breaking it.

"Hey are you okay you slammed the computer pretty hard and you almost broke it?" And Kirishima didn't answer you. You gave him cuddles to make him feel better.

⚡️Denki⚡️

You had a crush on Ethan. You'd watch his videos anytime you weren't busy will celebrity things or homework. You watch Ethan because he reminds you of Denki and the little dumb moments he has.

CrankGamerplays (that's his YT channel, it took me so long to find it😭)

Denki noticed that you've been watching him and he likes to see you smile but when Ethan does something funny and you laugh he gets mad.

This was one time we're you watching Ethan on your laptop with Denki and you described to watch him since he posted a video. After of watch his video half way thought Denki was getting a little jelly because he wanted to make you laugh too.

Denki accidentally sparked the computer leaving electricity on the computer.

"HA TAKE THAY GOD DAMN IT!" Denki yelled but he thought he said it into his head.

"Denki why would you do- ohhhh are you jelly?" You say with a smirk knowing what was the problem.

"N-no!" And he storms out of your dorm room leaving to with your broken computer.

"Welp I guess I have to buy a new one *sigh* just great."

🧡Sero🧡

You have a crush on EddieVR. You like watching his horror games and when he plays VR with his friends.

You were at Sero's room and you guys were chilling, Sero said he was going to go get some snacks and you took this chance to watch EddieVR. Sero has a love hate for this guy, he speaks spanish and he's very funny but you watch him all the time he might think you'll dump him for Eddie.

Sero came back with the back and drinks in hand and he heard the similar voice...Eddie's...

Sero used his quirk and took your phone and tapped all around your phone.

"What the- HEY I was still watching my video! Why'd yo-" Sero shut you up by a kiss and you kissed him back.

"How about we forget about him for a little while and you and me can watch a movie~? Sounds nice yeah~?" He said getting on top of you and kissing you.

"Well, well, well, Sero looks like you got yourself a winner but *sniff sniff* oh~ is that jealousy I smell~?" In a teasing voice.

"Pfft whaaaat nooo" and he gets off of you.

🐙Tamaki🐙

You had a crush on Hianta and Yamaguchi from Haikyuu.

You were watching Haikyuu and you spotted your crushes on the screen and of course you fangirled about how good they are and how they look so cute.

'W-what is this f-feeling? I feel so mad bunny liking another boy besides m-me, ahhh what d-do I-I do?' Tamaki thought, he still wanted to watch the show but with you fangirling about them every time they do something cool or funny.

Tamaki was so in thought that he didn't know he slammed the computer shut with his tentacles and heard a scream come out and you looking at the now broken screen.

"Ah! T-Tama why would you do that?! Now we will never know what happened and it was just getting good when Hianta when about to do his special attack!"

"I-I'm s-so sorry b-bunny, I-I didn't mean t-to!" He said waving his hands in front of him.

🥱Shinso🥱

You have a puppy crush on tfmjonny.

(Omg I love his videos! I don't have a crush on him but I think his character is cute.)

You just had finished your homework at your dorm and you told Shinso to come to your dorm. After awhile Shinso came but he said who you were watching...

...Tfmjonny...

Shinso has a love hate with this dude, he is a anime neko boy and we all know he loves cats but what he hate is you will watch him all the time and fangirl about his videos. At this point Shinso didn't even want to hang out with you anymore because if this.

You have watched at least 5 videos of tfmjonny and paid no mind to Shinso and he was getting ticked off about this, the only thing you guess did was kiss and cuddle with still wasn't enough for Shinso to be satisfy.

He used your quirk on you and told you what to do. Instead of going into rage and smashing something he just told you what to do.

"Oh kitty cat~" He whispered into your ear and you jumped.

"W-what is it-"

"Kitten, I want you to power off your phone and give me some attention!" He commended you, you listened of course because you couldn't get out of the quirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait what?! 1K OMFG I never thought people would actually read my book! Thank you guys for reading my book! I hope my book is okay at least or enjoy reading it

P.s I don't have a crush on any of these YouTubeers I just like their videos. But I do have a crush on the anime boys. Teehee