5

"So, when can I meet him?"

Bakugo looked up from his meal at the familiar voice, raising an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Your friend!" Kirishima grinned, twirling his chopsticks around. "When can I meet him?"

Bakugo paused from the bite of rice he was about to put in his mouth. He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at the redhead.

"You wanna meet Deku? Why?" He asked curiously, continuing to eat his rice as he waited for Kirishima's response.

"Well, I figured since he's gonna be part of the Bakusquad, he should meet at least one of us! And I bet he wants more company than you!"

Bakugo stood up from the table, slamming his chopsticks down. "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN, DUMB HAIR?!"

Kirishima chuckled lightly and rubbed the back of his head. "I just thought he'd like more friends, you know? Maybe we could play Uno together?"

Bakugo glared at his friend, but considered the question seriously. His scowl calmed as he spoke to the redhead.

"I'm not sure if he's ready to meet more people," Bakugo confided quietly, brows narrowed in thought. "You could tag along and I can ask him about it today. If he's up for it, then you can meet him. If not, then no,"

Kirishima nodded his head, understanding. He still didn't know how unstable Deku really was, but from the subtle hints Bakugo dropped, he could already tell he wanted to give the poor guy a hug.

"I'm going in about ten minutes, dumb hair," Bakugo called, shocking Kirishima out of his thoughts. He looked up in surprise as he saw the blond standing atop the stairway that led to the dorm rooms.

"I'm not gonna wait for you if you're late!" Bakugo shouted, disappearing down the hall to his room.

Kirishima got up from the table and brought his dishes over to the sink, rinsing them out thoroughly. When he was done, we walked over to the common room, sitting down on the couch with a sigh.

Should I wear something nice? He thought, looking down at his shoes. Bakugo said Deku gets triggered easily, right? I wonder if he can get triggered by certain clothes...

Kirishima went up to his room to change, deciding on a rather plain outfit.

He wore a black, tight fitting short sleeved shirt,- so Deku knew that he wasn't hiding anything up his sleeves- red sweatpants with no pockets- so Deku knew Kirishima didn't have anything in his pockets- and his iconic brown flip flops.

Kirishima grinned, confident that he wouldn't do anything to upset his (hopefully) new friend. I hope my teeth don't scare him...

The redhead then made his way downstairs, sitting back down on the couch to wait for Bakugo.

Ring around the Rosie's,

He carefully set another green dotted domino on the table, his eyes unfocused.

A pocket full of posies.

He set another domino on the table, this time a red dotted one, right next to the other.

Ashes,

Another one came to stand beside the two, another green dotted one.

Ashes.

Again, a red dotted one took its place by the others. His hands shook from how hard he was concentrating.

We All.