Chapter 15

Premarital day to day life where he is very handsome and also very 'low'.

Xu Wei Yu's occupation is generally speaking, a soldier. However, it's the research type.

After my little brother returned to school, all of a sudden my life became quiet (my mom went along too).

In the afternoon, Wei Yu phoned to ask, "What are you doing?"

I said, "Just about to take a nap. How about you?"

Wei Yu: "Holding a meeting."

I sweated, "And you're still phoning me?"

He said, "Having a midway break. Chat with me." Then Wei Yu started talking about how boring meetings were, balabala, finally he said today I took a look at everyone in the meeting, I'm the most handsome!

When I heard the last part, I became completely speechless and said, "You're at a meeting but you still think about these things?"

He laughed and said, "No, I also think of other things" in a meaningful tone.

"......" I really don't want to have twisted thoughts.

He wanted to keep talking nonsense but it seemed like there was someone over there calling him, "Young Master Xu, we're going in. Who are you phoning? Laughing like this!"

"I'm talking with my wife, go aside." Xu Wei Yu said to me, "Sigh, I'm going in. Today we're talking about the xx guided missile matter which is xxxx type and xxx type......"

I quickly said, "Aren't these confidential? You can't talk about these!"

Wei Yu laughed, "It's fine, even if I say it you won't understand."

This......What kind of person is this ah?

I was looking over our car fines online, there were actually two speeding tickets. The times on both were when I was out travelling.

Wei Yu likes to drive quickly (or else he simply doesn't drive). It seems like lots of guys have this 'symptom', they like to speed but after all, driving fast makes people worry.

Thus, I turned my head and lectured Xu Wei Yu, "You have two fines. Next time if you drive fast again, I'll be angry."

Wei Du froze for a bit then spoke sternly, "Next time I definitely won't get any more fines."

As a result, the next day, I saw him studying a piece of paper. I went over to take a look, it was from the city's traffic light department and the secret speed devices!

I said, "Where did you get this?"

Wei Yu laughed, "I got it along with a brother, darling, I promise I won't get anymore fines in the future."

This...Isn't this completely in reverse order?!

This mister has done lots of things in reverse order, for instance, when he drives onto the highway, he never stops the GPS and it reports the entire way: You are speeding, you are speeding......

Me: "Can't you make it quieter?" My meaning was, stop speeding.

Wei Yu said "Oh" and reached out to close the GPS.

"......"

When I go out with Wei Yu, sometimes he would be in military uniform (times when he had just finished a big meeting and came straight over to take me out). Usually under these circumstances, for instance when we are lining up to buy soup for takeaway, people will voluntarily give way. Once , I said to him, "This treatment you're getting is the same as disabled people."