Chapter 6: Summer Of The First Year

Some time ago, we were renovating and mother let me draw two pictures to put in the living room to save having to go and buy them which spends money and time. Thus, I had to start drawing again but the paint at home were all dry and the canvas had been thrown out when we moved so I needed to buy them again. Therefore the next day, I went to the market. Halfway, Xiao Di's call came through, immediately asking, "Where are you? "

I said I was buying things, he said, "When back?"

I said, "Say Chinese properly!"

Xiao Di threw the phone, "Then when who who who says English, why don't you say anything to him? He even speaks German! You're biased, you're shameless, are you able to repay me this way? I'm your little brother!"

I had a canvas in one hand and paint in the other, my phone was squashed under my ear. I also got angry and said, "What's wrong, he's my man!"

The other side became quite for a few seconds then I heard Xu Wei Yu's sound, "Haha, brat, admit defeat, take out the money! You're still too young to fight with me."

I........

The second day Xiao Di was home, I saw that his QQ signature turned into: "It's so boring at home! Even more boring than school.""

I immediately ran to his room and pulled his ear saying, "Still boring? Still boring?"

Xiao Di shouted loudly, "Gentle sister is a demon ah!" Then he shouted mom save me!

I replied out of reflex, "Even if you shout your throat out no one will save you!"

I looked up to see Xu Wei Yu standing by the door, he calmly replied, "Who should I save?"

At night I was dragged over to Xu Wei Yu's house. After he finished taking a shower, he laid on the bed with his collar open and said, "Qing Xi, also say 'even if you shout your throat out no one will save you' to me."

Really........

Xiao Di can never stay still at home, not a few days later he shouted that he was going to grow mold and wanted to go out to walk around! Then he dragged me out to go shopping in the big streets.

Xiao Di saw beautiful women wearing stylish clothes walking up and down the road. hHe turned around and looked at me then looked at the beauties then looked at me then he honestly voiced his doubts, "How did Xu Wei Yu start liking my sis?"

".........."

One night, I went to watch a movie with Xiao Di and my boyfriend. Xiao Di wanted to watch X, my boyfriend said, "Y is better." I said, "Then how about Z?" Xiao Di and my boyfriend both agreed.

When Xu Wei Yu was overseas, he played a bit more games.

His character's name was called: Qing Xi's man. When I saw it, I deeply froze for a while.

Xiao Di whined to play games with him for a few times as since he couldn't kill him in reality, he can only be happy in the games!

"However......He has my sister's name, I can't kill him but when I look at the "'s man" at the back my hand is super fucking itchy!" Every time Xiao Di finishes playing, he'll always wail this line. Finally one day, he couldn't resist anymore and said, "Xu Wei Yu, are you a man?! Using such a name, change it back for me!

Wei Yu calmly replied, "I am a man, isn't it clearly written?"

Xiao Di: "Can't you use a name that's more normal!?"

Wei Yu: "You think the name 'Qing Xi' isn't normal?"

Xiao Di: "Don't lie! I never said my sister's name wasn't normal! Ah ah, making me so angry, you're not the normal one! Your whole family isn't normal!"