Chapter 11: There is a spirit called YY*

*[YY also means to fantasize]

I had experienced Xu Wei Yu's fantasizing spirit long ago but to tell the truth, compared to my university dorm mates, his was still somewhat 'inferior'.

1. YY men

During our time in the university dorms, our three main topics were: money, including robbing banks, fortunetelling and calculating the lottery with horoscopes; men, including reality and fantasy; time travelling, including the Jurassic Period and how to save the world in 2012.

The first recorded topic is, men.

In our dorm, topics about men were always started by the Dorm Leader.

She usually thought about it then lay on the bed with her arms and legs sprawled open before shouting, "Lan Lan, bring on a man!"

All kinds of vulgar.

Lan Lan would usually be playing games and without turning her head, "What kind of taste this time?"

Dorm Leader: "Delicate and pretty."

Lan Lan: "Okay! One delicate and pretty for bed no 4!"

This was still considered good. Many times when we walked in the streets, Dorm Leader would suddenly point at a profile in the front and say, "That one in front, that one in front, I want that one in the front!"

That was the most vulgar expression and tone I've ever seen.

Expert: "This one really is quite good."

Lan Lan: "Tch, then let Qing Xi go get him? We'll move after seeing him clearly. Dorm Leader, outside goods cost three times as much ah."

Dorm Leader: "Don't worry, sis has money!"

Me: "Why do I have to take the lead?"

Lan Lan: "Because your sense of presence is weak."

Me: "......"

Lan Lan: "Look ah, Expert doesn't go out without looking like a ghost, Dorm Leader is too vulgar and my murderous intent is too strong whereas, you don't have the potential of attacking, your looks are average and the atmosphere around you is calm. Even if you walk around him twice, he still might not notice you so don't worry, go!"

Me: "......"

Expert: "Do I knock him unconscious? And Ah Lan, you drag him back to the dorm?"

Dorm Leader: "Then I'll go on the bed to wait ha!"

Lan Lan: "Come back! Dorm Leader, that person is a bit too tall, I reckon we won't be able to drag him back. Let's talk it over, can you just settle it outside? No big deal, we can just halve the price."

Dorm Leader acted bashful, "Field operation? I'm too shy ah, I'm still a virgin."

Lan Lan: "Tch, okay big maiden, if it's like this then we can only let Qing Xi help pull a leg."

I......

Lan Lan: "Don't worry Qing Xi, I will give you higher wages."

It officially started, half real half YY. I only needed to go up and listen to what they were saying, it was best if I could hear what that guy was called, come back to report it and my mission would be considered finished.

However, as soon as the me who supposedly could walk twice around him and not be spotted walked over, with ten meters still between us, that person turned his head and saw me then stared at me.

When I calmly decided to walk around, he greeted me, "Hi, Gu Qing Xi, are you going to class?"

"No......I just finished class."