Chapter 194: Opened (1)

Bill left. Olang held the box in both hands in the store, and looked down at the handkerchiefs in the box. For a long time, he couldn't get back to his senses. Others looked at Oulang who was seldom gagged. Walked over.

"Hey, what's wrong, brother? What did the old man get?" Xi Jie stretched his head and looked into the box.

Oulang raised his head, looked at Xi Jie, and placed the box in front of him to make it easier for him to see the contents.

"what..."

After seeing the contents, Xi Jie let out a short scream, immediately covered his mouth, looked around in a panic, and found that no one noticed them, immediately covered the box, and whispered, "What are you doing? , Why not hide this thing! Let others see what to do, this thing... priceless treasure, my God..." Xi Jie swallowed his saliva and clutched the edge of the box tightly. There is only one museum. There are so many here, oops, what to do? Will it arouse the peeping of planet thieves, and some people's attention.

Oulang had already recovered, looking at the flustered Xi Jie, smiled, his expression should be similar to that of Xi Jie just now, I don't know if Xi Jie's chin will be shocked after he says the father's words. Drop.

"What did you say! Say it again!!!"

Xi Jie's eyes widened, and he yelled in disbelief, his heart pounding.

Oulang picked up the box and turned around to call someone to hang up these handkerchiefs, "You heard me right, the old man asked to hang up these handkerchiefs. If you don't believe me, you can ask the old man, I also want to know what the old man thinks. "

"Really...really?" Xi Jie swallowed and stared at the box in Olang's arms.

"Number one, number two, number three, come here!" Oulang didn't answer Xijie, shouting three intelligent robots dealing with hygiene.

"Supervisor, what is your order?" Three intelligent robots came over and asked respectfully.

"Hang these next to those pictures." Oulang pointed to the roof picture.

"Okay, supervisor!" Robot No. 1 took the box and hung up the contents of the box with Robot No. 2 and 3.

"..."

Suddenly, there was a moment of silence in the shop, and everyone raised their heads, their mouths widened and their eyes stared, looking at the roof.

"Come... come, come robot!"

Xi Jie said nervously. After he recovered, he saw that robot No.1, No.2 and No.3 were hanging those embroidery on the roof. He was so frightened that he couldn't say enough. "No, no, we have to increase the defense facilities. Don't tell the Zong family, give us a protective cover to cover the embroidery, what if someone steals it?"

The others came back to their senses under Xi Jie's bluffing, and they were all shocked. What did they see? Is this embroidery from ancient times? This kind of thing has only been seen in museums, is this...is it true? Could it be fake? But the fake is not so delicate...

Xin Ren couldn't help but walked under the handkerchief that had just been hung up and watched carefully, "Really...it's real, and it's more delicate than the museum, Oulang, where did you get it?"

Oulang came over and looked at the square handkerchiefs hanging beside each picture on the roof. The patterns on the handkerchiefs were more vivid and three-dimensional than the pictures beside them.

"This was made by the heart, and it was specially brought over and hung in the store to add luster to the opening of tomorrow." Oulang was also very shocked in his heart. It was not shocked by the embroidery, but shocked that the heart would actually do these things. It is a handicraft that has been lost for thousands of years, and it is so good at heart.

Just now Oulang specifically sent a message to Mu Qingxin, repeatedly confirming whether to hang these handkerchiefs in the store, and asked the source of these handkerchiefs.

The results obtained are certain, and these handkerchiefs are really embroidered with hearts. Suddenly, infinite worship arose in Oulang's heart. He was thinking, there is nothing in this world that the hearts of hearts cannot be better than them. There are too many.

This night, for the embroidery, everyone was sitting in the hall, looking up at the embroidery above their heads. All the robot criminals were busy patrolling all night, and there were micro-monitors added to the roof. There are many, almost a handkerchief and a miniature monitor, just to prevent it from being stolen.

Everyone fell asleep with their heads up in the hall.

Early the next morning, after Mu Qingxin made a simple meal for everyone, everyone was ready to go and set off to Linglang Street for the opening ceremony.

Mu Qing was excited. Today she wore a pink... colored dress, a matching pink... colored hat, and two braids. She looked more like a doll. In the morning, Mu Qing went downstairs. , Dongfang Ling hugged her without letting go, and kept yelling "doll...doll...cute doll...".

Others also looked at Mu Qingxin with joy, but their faces were more proud and proud. Their baby is so cute!

On such a special day today, everyone was dressed and energetic. Mu Zhaohui waved his hand, "Go!" Everyone boarded the aircraft and headed to Linglang Street.

Sitting on the aircraft, Dongfang Ling kept holding Mu Qingxin's hand, "Xinxin, your dress looks good, you can dress like this in the future!" Then, he turned on Guangnao and took a picture of Mu Qingxin.

"Huh?" Mu Qingxin didn't react when she was pointed at by the light brain suddenly, a little dazed.

"Lingling, do you want to take a photo? I haven't posed yet. I'll pose and you can take another photo!"

Dongfang Ling shook his head, "No need, this is great!" Ao, so cute! Dongfang Ling looked at the heart in the photo with a dazed and cute appearance, a little pitiful looking blank and innocent, oops, so cute.

Dongfang Ling posted to the post immediately.

Please call me the queen: my heart is too cute, Ao, I can't stand the bird, I can't stand the bird, it's so cute, I really want to make her small and carry it in my pocket! ! ! (Attach a photo)

"Didi"

Mu Qingxin's reminder sounded, clicked on the brain, and saw the post Lingling sent. Before, she had set the account of her family and friends to special attention, and the other party would have a reminder when she posted a post.

"..." Mu Qing looked helplessly at the post that Lingling had sent, as well as the picture of herself. The picture of herself on it was really stupid. It was too embarrassing to post it.

Mu Qingxin turned off the light brain and stopped reading, not dare to read the comments below.

Mu Qingxin took out the handkerchiefs embroidered for everyone last night from the space, and took them out one by one.

"Gaozu, this is a beautiful, healthy and practical handkerchief embroidered for you. Don't use that paper anymore in the future. Just use this. I'll make a few more for you later."