Chapter 172: Grow slowly

"The false eighth team adds five points for comfort. Are you dissatisfied with this decision?" Qin Jiyou looked at everyone coldly.

Everyone was bitter and shook their heads with a sorrowful look. How dare they be dissatisfied, they are afraid that even more dissatisfaction will deduct more points.

Seeing that there was no objection, Qin Jiyou put a sneer away and looked at everyone with a serious face, "Today, your points will be deducted. I hope you can remember that the words that people say are terrible are more powerful than light waves. It is the most ridiculous and shameless behavior to question others before obtaining sufficient evidence!

Have you ever thought that if I didn't show you the field video of the f eighth team today, after you go back, you will definitely tell others that this military training is shady and unfair. Then everyone will know, think What will happen to the children of the eighth team? What will happen to our Nether team!

If others are younger than you, weaker than you, and better than you, you can doubt them. The correct behavior for you is to learn from them with an humility! Constantly enrich yourself so that you can become a qualified soldier and a good citizen of the alliance!

Hope, you can remember to deduct your five points today. From now on, I hope that there will be no deductions in your life, only extra points! have you understood? "

"Understood!!!" Everyone shouted loudly. At this time, everyone felt guilty, and they were ashamed by what the young marshal said.

The Nether team is fair. The teams that didn't make a fuss just now have no deductions. All teams that make a fuss are deducted five points, and the f eighth team adds five points.

"It's not bad, haha, I hope I can come a few more times so that this semester can be a lot easier!" Vance laughed.

When the people next to him heard Vance's words, they rolled his eyes one after another, and after a few more visits, they were not alive anymore. You were relieved, but they were miserable!

Next, Qin Jiyou announced the results of the top 30 teams. Except for the eighth team with more than 300 green flags, the second place is the Baker team with 101 green flags, and the others are dozens of green flags. .

15,000 green flags were placed in the forest this year. There are 360 ​​teams participating in military training. On average, a small team has 40 or 50 green flags. Therefore, the green flags received by many teams in the back are only one rank. Count, most of them are newly enrolled children, and some are robbed by others.

After Marshal Jiyou announced the top 30, he added points to them according to the previous year's awards. Even if he left, Gray stepped forward and continued to explain things to everyone.

"Congratulations to everyone for successfully completing this year's military training, everyone has worked hard..."

Gray deserves to be another diplomatic figure of the Nether team besides Deputy Commander Ling Xuan. What he said made the children listen to the attention of the group. In addition, he deliberately promoted the Nether team so that these students could face the Nether team. That is both yearning and expectation, especially the blood of the upper grades...I can't wait to participate in the recruitment of the Nether team this year.

All the instructors left, let the students rest, and they will be able to reach Capital Star tomorrow morning.

As soon as the instructor left, the students began to discuss what Gray had just said, and they were discussing around the Nether team. The words were envious of those who could enter the Nether team, and at the same time they looked forward to joining the Nether team.

"Didi"

Mu Qingxin's brain rang. It was a video request sent by her mother. Mu Qingxin clicked on and saw the beautiful mother and...milk facing the video with a smile on her face.

"...Milk...milk, mom~, I miss you so much, how are you doing?" Mu Qingxin smiled sweetly and greeted her mother and...milk...milk.

"Good granddaughter,...milk...milk miss you too, I can't eat anything you want and can't sleep..., baby, when will you go to Capital Star, then...milk...milk will pick you up!" Borui Sha looked at her granddaughter she hadn't seen for a long time and said happily.

Ou Xuemei on the side also said anxiously, "Baby, when will you arrive at Capital Star tomorrow morning? Mom will pick you up too..."

"And grandpa, grandpa will pick you up too!" Mu Qingxin saw her mother and... grandma behind her, and stretched her head desperately, eager to face the camera grandpa.

Seeing Grandpa's funny appearance, Mu Qingxin smirked, "Grandpa, the instructor just said that this time the return journey requires five jumps, which is different from the route when you came. The time may be longer, about 8:30 tomorrow morning. I can get there."

Mu Xutao turned left and right to look for the lens, trying to let the baby granddaughter see herself, and at the same time said loudly, "Okay, grandpa knows, grandpa will be there tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock, you will contact grandpa when you get off the boat~"

When Borissa saw her husband occupying her granddaughter, Mu Qingxin couldn't see her grandfather by changing the camera.

"Hey, if you arrive tomorrow, don't contact your grandfather, contact...milk...milk, your grandpa is going to open business tomorrow, he has no time to pick you up!"

"Okay, tomorrow I will be in Capital Star and I will contact...milk...milk." Mu Qingxin smiled sweetly.

Mu Xutao: "..." Everything is ready in the store. Just open it the day after tomorrow. I don't want to go to the store tomorrow.

Borissa: "No, you want to go!"

"Baby, mom and...milk...milk bought you a lot of beautiful clothes recently. When you come back, you try to see if it fits..."

Mu Qingxin: "Suddenly I don't want to go home..." Thinking of her previous experience of trying on clothes, Mu Qingxin just felt fear.

"Mom...Mom, the clothes you bought for me last time have not been worn, and the clothes that my mother bought before have not been finished, and grandmothers and aunts bought them..." Mu Qing suddenly found herself a lot Clothes, one piece a day can be worn for a year.

"It doesn't matter, mom and...milk...milk have already been bought for you, then you can wear whatever you want!" Ou Xuemei said with a big wave of her hand.

"But...but I'll grow up, and I won't be able to wear it for long..." Mu Qingxin felt that it was a waste of buying so many clothes that she couldn't wear it.

"It's okay, it's okay, baby, you grow slowly, you can definitely wear it before you grow taller, and it's okay if you can't wear it. Then you can give it to the children of Barren Star, it won't be wasted..." Borissa sees Said to the granddaughter.

"..." Mu Qingxin's smiling face stiffened,...milk...milk, what makes me grow slowly, I obviously grow fast!

Mu Qing pouted and reluctantly resisted, "...milk...milk, I have grown taller! You will know when you go back, I have grown a lot!"

"Really? After the baby comes back, you have to let... milk... milk take a good look..."

...Mu Qingxin talked to her mother...milk...milk, and said that tomorrow, mother and...milk would pick her up, and after contacting them, they hung up the communication.

After closing Guangnao, he looked up and saw Dongfang Ling and Shuijuanlan raising their hands to be higher than themselves.