Chapter 180: Pastry

Mu Qingxin and the others were sitting on the sofa, watching Oulang cooking.

Dongfang Ling saw for the first time that apart from his heart, there were people who would use that set of kitchen utensils, and the cooperation between the few people was very strange to her. She sat on the sofa and watched with excitement.

They saw Oulang take out the familiar ingredients that Mu Qingxin taught them before, and according to the method taught to them, take the fixed parts, and quickly handle the ingredients accurately.

Mu Qingxin looked at the things of several people carefully, and saw that Oulang and Xi Jie men mixed the flour with water and started...kneading,...teaching the kneaded dough to other women. Skillfully and earnestly squeezed into a cute...mini version of alien animals.

"Wow~, so cute!" Dongfang Ling saw all kinds of small alien beasts that had been pinched. The fierce and explosive alien beasts were suddenly reduced so much. At this time, they all looked so cute and exquisite. I really like all of them.

Mu Qingxin also looked at these...the mini version of alien beast dough, she didn't expect their hands to be so clever, but...

Mu Qingxin walked over, joined in, and took out the mung beans and red beans.

"Crush and cook these beans separately, then meat them with the dough, and add..."

Mu Qingxin guided several people to do it, Oulang did it quickly.

"It's changing...color!" Mu Qixi's eyes saw that the originally white...color dough had turned into color...color.

And made with color...color...the mini version of alien beast looks more cute and a bit more agile.

"Okay, it's okay, take these and steam it."

Xin Ren carefully put the kneaded alien animal dough into the steamer, covered the lid and started steaming.

Mu Qingxin looked at the look in the expectant eyes of several people and nodded in satisfaction, "Yes, you actually researched the pastry. The dough you kneaded is a kind of pastry..."

Dongfang Ling didn't understand Xinxin's long speech, but she only cared a little, "Xinxin, can those be eaten?"

Mu Qingxin smiled and nodded, "Of course, you will taste it later, it's delicious. But you can't eat too much, the noodles are easy to fill."

"Yeah" Dongfang Ling looked at the steamer over there expectantly.

At this time, Bill came over with a large package, "Master, your package is here, and there is still outside, I'll go get it." Bill put down the package in his hand and took all the packages outside the door into the house.

Dongfang Ling looked at the big package, swallowed his saliva, and said uncertainly, "Xinxin, are you sure these beasts can eat?"

"A beast?" Everyone looked at several large packages in unison.

Mu Qingxin ignored their fuss and called Bill to let it open the package.

"Wait a minute, armor beasts..." Very dangerous, before these words were spoken, Oulang saw that Bill had opened one of the packages,... revealing the breathless beasts.

"Huh~" Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, they were all dead, and then they saw Bill opened all the packages. The beasts in each package were of different types.

"Thank you, Bill." Mu Qingxin patted Bill's arm, walked to Oulang's kitchenware, and asked Bill to get the lobsters for herself. It was too big for her to hold...

Mu Qingxin washed her hands and looked at the stunned people, "Brother Oulang, you have to see clearly, the head and tail of this beast can't be used, and here, this black...color thread Take it out, and their legs..."

"...The rest can be used, this kind of beast can use more meat, and it's easier to handle." Mu Qingxin gestured to a large lobster.