Chapter 147: Team Field (18) Crystal Core

Mu Qing was stunned. It turned out that she was in a coma... before she was unconscious, she saw that the people were real, and the corners of her mouth twitched slightly.

"Are you all okay? Are you injured?" Mu Qing looked at them worriedly.

Everyone smiled, "It's been handled, it's okay!"

"That's good." Mu Qingxin smiled and looked at everyone with smiles. Thank you for not abandoning me. I am glad to meet your group of friends.

Mu Qingxin suddenly saw Jill behind him, "Why are you here? Didn't you leave with your team?"

Jill saw that Xuemei Mu noticed him and scratched her head in embarrassment, "I...you saved my life, I can't leave you behind!"

Hearing this, Mu Qing was taken aback. She didn't expect Jill to do this. She just saved him at the time. Besides, of course she didn't save him. Everyone would work together to save him. However, I still have to thank you, "Thank you. , Jill, we will not owe each other anymore"

"Huh?" When Jill heard it, his face... looked a little bad. Is this to divide the line?

"Well, after all, we have experienced life and death together, how about... make friends?" Mu Qingxin said mischievously.

Jill listened, with a big smile on his face, "Okay! Of course, I have regarded you as a friend. If you have anything to do in the future, just ask me, I will help you!"

As soon as Qin Jiyou got on the aircraft, when he heard these words, his face turned black and he went up blankly.

"Boss, you are back!" Seeing Qin Jiyou, the Nether team immediately stood up straight.

Qin Ji looked straight at the lying little man and nodded to the others.

"Jiyou Young Marshal!" Seeing the young marshal, Bai Liyan couldn't help feeling nervous, put away a laugh, stood up straight and greeted the young marshal.

"Yeah" Qin Jiyou nodded coldly, walked to the medical cabin, and the others involuntarily stepped away.

Seeing Qin Jiyou, Mu Qingxin quickly got up and got out of the medical cabin, "Marshal, thank you for saving us." When there were outsiders, Mu Qingxin did not call Brother Qin, fearing that it would not affect Qin Jiyou. .

However, Qin Jiyou didn't think so. He felt that it was the little guy who wanted to divide her with her, and he was afraid that these little guys knew that she had a good relationship with him. He saw every day that these little guys were surrounded all day long. Turning around, there is another stinky boy today, hum.

Mu Qing was sensitive to the change in Qin Jiyou's breath. He raised his head and looked at his face, and found that his deep eyes were staring at him. Mu Qing's heart twitched. What's wrong with Brother Qin?

Feeling the uneasy mood of the little man, Qin Jiyou put away the cold breath and looked down and said, "You're welcome, this is our duty." After finishing speaking, he looked at a few nasty brats with cold eyes, "This The second devil vine was our fault. I have sent someone to compare the map to survey the terrain again. You can rest assured that the military training is not over yet. Continue your military training."

"..." I felt so scared to be stared at by the young marshal.

Several people in Bailiyan resisted their timidity, and replied, "Yes, marshal!" After speaking, they quickly left the aircraft, Nima, why did the instructor's eyes feel like they were going to be wiped out, terrible and terrifying...

Under the high pressure of Qin Jiyou, Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan didn't dare to stay any longer, and quickly ran off the aircraft. Mu Qing opened her mouth. She is a weak person. Is there no one to help?

Mu Qingxin didn't dare to ask Qin Jiyou for help, so she could only bite the bullet and walk slowly. Suddenly, a hand was stretched out in front of her eyes, and there was a red ruby-like thing on it. Mu Qingxin was not a manual control, but The red... color, slender and slender, with distinct bones, directly attracted Mu Qingxin's eyes.

Seeing the little man in a daze again, Qin Jiyou thought she was attracted by the crystal core of the devil vine in his hand, and a smile flashed in his eyes, "Here."

"Huh?" Mu Qing returned to her senses with some doubts... looked at Qin Jiyou with confusion.

"This is the crystal core of the Devil Vine. It sucked your blood. It's useless if I ask for it. Give it to you." Qin Jiyou put the crystal core into Mu Qingxin's hand.

Seeing the crystal nucleus that was suddenly squeezed into her hand, Mu Qing's eyes flashed with joy, "Thank you Brother Qin!" There is no one now, so she can call her brother.

Qin Jiyou's eyebrows... raised her hair, "I'm calling my brother now, how did you call the marshal just now?"

"Um...I'm afraid to call your brother in front of outsiders, it will not affect you badly." Mu Qing was embarrassed...touched...touched her nose.

Hearing the word "outsider", Qin Jiyou directly positioned the outsider on those obtrusive guys, and the expression on his face softened, "Hurry up, be careful in the future, and contact me directly if you have any issues. ."

"Okay, goodbye, Brother Qin!" Mu Qing nodded earnestly, took the crystal core into the space, and slowly got off the aircraft.

"Xinxin" Dongfang Ling ran over guiltily and held her face... Mu Qingxin, who was still pale, just forgot Xinxin and ran away on her own, too much.

"Little guys, goodbye, come on!" The Nether team greeted them, closed the door, and the two aircraft quickly took off and left.

Everyone took back the disappeared aircraft and checked the time. It was already more than four o'clock by now. This night, they didn't have a good rest, but were injured.

After discussing with Thomas and the others, Bai Liyan came over and said, "Let's just rest here, there is no danger, let's set off tomorrow morning." For Devil Vine, they don't need to think about it, for sure. Having been wiped out by Young Master Ji You, this thought is a trust in the abilities of Young Master Ji You.

Everyone looked at each other, nodded in agreement, then quickly took out the tent, set it up, and put a protective cover on it.

"Fortunately there is a protective cover, otherwise we will be..." Vance wiped his neck and said with a sigh.

"Yes, I will buy a protective cover when I go home this holiday, so that I will have more protection when I go out." Locke and Darren said grimly.

Jill looked at the transparent protective cover that wrapped the tent in surprise, "You... actually have a protective cover..." That's awesome!

"You can't buy this protective cover with money, where did you get it?" Jill asked.

The purchase of the protective cover requires official certification, and it is not possible to buy it without official permission. Moreover, such a small protective cover can be seen at a glance that it is specially made. Who is such a big deal?

Everyone looked at Mu Qingxin, Jill looked over, thought about it, and stopped talking,...touching...touching her nose, um, it is only natural that Xuemei Mu can take out the protective shield. Who has it? Relatives of a clan.

Everyone fell asleep tiredly, Mu Qingxin saw that everyone fell asleep. After observing everyone, she was sure that they were all asleep. Mu Qingxin flashed into the space.

As soon as she entered the space, a large amount of aura poured into her body, Mu Qingxin immediately sat down and began to absorb the aura. Her current body was really weak, and if she didn't hurry to stabilize, she wouldn't know what to do in the next field battle.