Chapter 108: discuss

"Boss, 100 laps... is it a little... too much..."

Ling Xuan was pushed over by others as a lobbyist. In fact, he refused in his heart. What if the boss asked them to make up for the hundred circles.

I have to say that Ling Xuan, who has been around Qin Jiyou the longest and has been in contact with Qin Jiyou for the longest time, has touched his boss's mind... almost.

"What? Feeling distressed?" Qin Jiyou has returned to his expressionless face, and is now processing the documents sent by Pluto.

Ling Xuan secretly cursed the people who pushed him over, "No...no...just..." Ling Xuan saw Mu Qingxin in the video and pointed to the video and said, "Boss, you see that the little guy's face is pale, oops, If she is exhausted, she won't be able to eat delicious food..."

Qin Ji who was editing the document paused for a second, without looking up, and said coldly, "Tell them, either they run or you run, choose for yourself."

"...Sure enough, he knew what the boss thought. Forget it, he is not as painful as others!" Ling Xuan glanced at the embarrassed students in the video, and silently said "Come on!" and left. "It's not that I don't help you, if we are really the boss, we dare not resist orders, children, you have worked hard!"

The children: "qaq!"

"How? The boss agrees?" Ou Yuxiu hurried over when he saw Ling Xuan.

Ling Xuan shook his head, "The boss said, either they run, or we run, choose by ourselves."

Ou Yuxiu heard, "Okay, I will run instead of Xinxin." After saying this, he was ready to run.

Ling Xuan was startled, and grabbed him, "Brother, what are you doing."

"Don't pull me, I'll run for Xinxin, our heart, mind and body have just recovered, in case something happens..." Ou Yuxiu couldn't even think about it.

Ling Xuan also knew what happened to Mu Qingxin before, so he thought about it, "Go, let's discuss it with the boss together, we'll talk about it later..."

The two discussed and went to Qin Jiyou again. When Qin Jiyou saw them, he knew what they were doing.

"What? You have decided, do you change them?" Qin Jiyou put down the things in his hands, folded his legs, leaned back on the chair and looked at the two.

Seeing Qin Jiyou, the two began to play drums in their hearts, and they usually awe the boss, not to mention that the boss has just made such a big fire...

Ling Xuan gave Ou Yuxiu a wink... Ou Yuxiu bit his head, "Boss, can you..."

"Cannot"

"..." Ou Yuxiu choked, he hadn't said anything yet, the boss didn't bring such...

Seeing Lao Ou's failure, Ling Xuan cursed in his heart, so he could only play on his own. Once he finishes this matter, Lao Ou will be embarrassed to swallow it if you receive something.

"Ahem, boss..."

"If you have a cold, take... medicine"

"..." Ling Xuan's face stiffened, Ou Yuxiu's mouth twitched and looked away.

Ling Xuan had no choice but to laugh, "Boss, I don't have a cold, I'm here to discuss things for you."

"So what, boss, can you see if this is the case, the task of each team is halved, so that some students complete 100 laps and some students complete 50 laps, how about?"

"Reason" Qin Jiyou asked coldly.

"The boss should know that the children nowadays are all underage, and the schools and departments they study are different, and the physical strength is even more different. Those who are physically weak will not run to death after a hundred laps. They run to death. It's small, but the people behind them are more troublesome, not to mention, there is a little princess of Mercury inside, just in case..."

Qin Jiyou looked at the two of them. Ling Xuan and Ou Yuxiu both had sad expressions and embarrassed expressions. "Then you say, who should run 100 laps and who should run 50 laps?"

Hearing that the boss agreed, Ling Xuan and Ou Yuxiu immediately laughed, "Boss, I decided to run 100 laps with two people per team, and just 50 laps with eight people."

"Ah"

"Uh... three people one hundred times, seven people fifty times?"

"Humph"

"Four Six!"

Qin Jiyou looked at the two people coldly, and stopped talking. Ling Xuan was afraid to look up by the boss, gritted his teeth, "Five-five! There can be no more bosses, not to mention there are so many new students in the team. Baby, it's good enough to be able to run to the camp yesterday..."

Qin Jiyou glanced at Ling Xuan, sat up and continued to deal with what he had not finished.

"..."

"..."

Ling Xuan and Ou Yuxiu looked at each other, not knowing what the boss meant.

"Hurry up, why? You want to run for them?"

"No, no, let's notify them now!" Ling Xuan smiled and pulled stunned... forcing Ou Yuxiu to leave quickly.

Hearing the sound of the door closing, Qin Jiyou raised his head and looked at the monitor screens beside the table. At a glance, he saw one of the screens. In the screen, four girls are running and pulling each other, and the shortest one is sweaty. , His face flushed, his eyes flashed with firm eyes.

"I... I'm so tired... I can't run..." Shui Huanlan was very guilty with tears in her eyes, "Don't wait for me, run away, or you won't be able to complete the task... I'm sorry, all because I......"

Dongfang Ling wiped the sweat off the tip of his nose and said nonchalantly, "I'm sorry for what, concentrate on running, don't think about those that are not."

"Blue...Don't think about it so much, we are friends. Friends should help each other, and we will win if we hold on..." Mu Qing swallowed her throat that was so dry, a little painful.

"Sister Cora, don't wait for us, you go and run." Mu Qingxin said to Cora who was supporting her.

Cora glanced at Mu Qingxin, "Stop talking, look forward."

Mu Qingxin saw Cora still not leaving, and her heart was warm. She didn't have a friend in her previous life, and she didn't expect to meet so many lovely and kind friends here.

"How many laps are we?"

"Twenty Eight Circles"

"..." Mu Qingxin felt that there were more than 70 laps left, and their bodies became weak.

I looked at the people around me, and some of the people who had good physical strength were halfway through the run. It seemed that they were the slowest runners.

"Cough cough" Suddenly, a voice rang in everyone's ears, "Inform everyone about one thing. In view of the poor physical skills of some students, the instructors decided after discussing..."

"No need to run?" Mu Qing was full of expectation, and the Shui Huanlan people listened with their ears upright, and everyone stopped at this time.

"Each team must have five people running for 100 laps, and the remaining five people for 50 laps. You can allocate it freely. The time will still end at noon."

"What? You have to run a hundred laps."

"No, you can run fifty laps..."

"But who runs a hundred laps and who runs fifty laps?"

"I don't want to run, my leg is about to break..."

"I feel my heart is about to stop beating..."

...

At a time, the teams started to run 100 laps for whom, and who ran 50 laps to discuss, and some even started arguing. No, the Petes teams blushed and were not satisfied with the assignment of the captains.