Chapter 183: At your own risk

Thinking about this, Green opened his mind and contacted the boss.

Qin Jiyou received Green's communication request, thinking that there was something to do with Pluto, clicked on, "Say!"

"Boss, do you have anything to do with the Mu family?"

Mu family? Qin Jiyou immediately thought of Mu Qingxin, "What's wrong?"

"Boss, the Mu's just sent a package for you. I don't know what's in it. I don't need to open it for inspection..." Green looked at the package in his hand. The dagger was already in his hand, just waiting. The boss unwrapped the parcel at an order!

"Don't move!" Qin Jiyou said coldly, "Put the package in my office intact. If I see a trace of damage tomorrow, you know the consequences!" After speaking, Qin Jiyou hung up. Communication was interrupted.

Thinking of the little girl actually remembering her words and sending herself food, Qin Jiyou's eyes flashed a surprise, not knowing what the little girl had eaten at noon today.

"..." Green held the dagger and stared blankly at the hung-up communication. In any case, he knew the package. What the boss was doing so seriously, he would even punish himself if he broke it...

Thinking of the consequences of the boss's mouth, Green immediately put the dagger away, and cautiously carried the package to the boss's office. It's better to put the package in the boss's office as soon as possible, it is the safest place!

Mailing company

"Huh? This address is..." A mailing employee was delivering packages one by one on the conveyor belt, and suddenly found that the address of a package showed the boss's house. This...

They don't have permission to send things to the boss's house. They can only go to the supervisor and let the supervisor send it.

Wang Zheng looked at the packages brought by the employees, and he used to... look at the sender address sexually. After seeing the sender address, he immediately thought of who that family was. Before Yingsan said that the lady and the lady of Mu's family became good My friend is now, and the lady is staying at Mu's house this holiday season, so that everyone in Capital Star pays attention to her movements, and Wang Zheng understands that it must be something the lady has sent to the young master.

In order to be afraid of delaying the young master to receive the package, Wang Zheng got up and took the package, walked to an ordinary corner of his office, clicked a few times in the void, and a conveyor belt appeared in the room. Wang Zheng carefully put the package in the middle. The package disappeared in the room in the next second.

This conveyor belt is a locator, and it is directly conveyed to Dongfangze's room. Of course, it can only convey small objects such as documents, letters and parcels.

At this time, Mu Fengnian and Mu Qidong and Mu Qinan each received parcels sent from home.

Team Ninth

Allen was sitting at the entrance of Team Nine, chatting with today's staff on duty, and staring outside from time to time.

Looked at the time,...touched...touched the grunting belly, Alan was puzzled...confused, "No, it stands to reason that things will arrive at this moment. Is it possible that the cooking time is delayed? But it's already two o'clock by now, why hasn't it arrived..."

When Mu Qidong was chatting with Mu Qingxin before, Alan had been peering around, but he saw it and wanted to send Dongzi some delicious food!

In order to be delicious, he endured a hungry stomach and did not drink the ugly nutrient...liquid. For delicious food, he ran here to wait for the package after the meeting was over! In order to make it delicious, he talked with the guard for two hours, and his mouth was dry at this time! Therefore, he must eat something delicious! ! !

At this moment, all the food in Alan's mind was sent from his heart, he didn't care if the package was his, as long as he could eat one bite...two bites...three bites...better let him eat them all!