Chapter 188: Harder

Mu Qingxin looked at it for a while, and from time to time she squeezed the sweat for the eight animals carrying the huge hive for them. Five minutes later, she lifted nearly one meter, and she stopped several times on the ground.

Mu Qingxin pulled down her mental power and found that these little guys hadn't noticed her, and couldn't help laughing. These little guys wouldn't think there was no one here, just a few living creatures.

The mental power was condensed, and the mental power of a few poisonous needle bees was gently connected, and the immature voice was "heard" in the next second.

"Second, you clear the obstacles in front of you, the third, the fourth, the fifth, the sixth, the seventh, the eight, the nine and the ten. Come on, let's move away today!"

"Boss, I can't move, you come and help me..." A weak voice sounded.

Just now, the poisonous needle bee that gave instructions quickly flew over. He didn't immediately take over, and he babbled next to him, "Lao Jiu, why are you so weak? Look at Lao Shi, it didn't say anything. Go, go, go Check the surroundings and let us know if there is any danger!" The boss quickly replaced the old nine.

The little poisonous needle bee known as the old nine flew over, and the next second was like chicken blood. He changed his weak voice and shouted, "Brothers, come on, we are in front of our new home, come on. Come on!

Second child, you remove the dirt bump, it blocked our way forward!

Third, be harder, you fly low!

Fourth, if you fly high, if you fly so high, our brother will be smashed to death in a while!

Fifth, what do you eat? Didn't you drink water in the morning? Why are you so weak!

Sixth, pay attention, don't look left and right!

Old Qi, what do you mean by that look? Are you dissatisfied?

Lao Ba, just ate so much, so hard!

Lao Jiu...uh, Lao Jiu is myself, hehe" The Poisonous Needle Bee who was called Lao Jiu...touched his head and smiled, then after laughing, he started yelling again, "Old Ten, vigorously Wave your wings, vigorously! vigorously! More power! More power! ! ! "

The other venomous needle bees were noisy by the yelling of the old nine and had no intention to fly again, the boss decisively stopped everyone.

Several other poisonous needle bees began to complain, "Old Nine is too bad, and today I cheated the boss again!"

"Lao Jiu, you have the ability to carry it by yourself, don't yell at the side, it's annoying!"

"Boss, next time you ignore it and let it be exhausted!"

"Old nine, you give us a vigorously waving wings and let us see how vigorous you are!!!"

... For a time, a few poisonous needle bees began to quarrel non-stop, each of them was denouncing Lao Jiu, telling him how to be lazy every day, how to... treacherous, how to deceive other poisonous needle bees...

Mu Qing kept her mouth covering her mouth and laughed, my god, why is this funny, this old nine is a tease, even more... treacherous, first he pretended to be weak and deceived the boss, and then he was the boss Fan completely ordered other poisons Needle bee, haha, so funny!

"Haha...haha..."

Mu Qingxin listened to the quarreling words of the ten poisonous needle bees. Seeing the six hands and feet ready to fight, Mu Qingxin finally couldn't help it. She laughed loudly, she couldn't help but laughed, her tears were laughing. Out.

"Hahahahahaha..." Mu Qing laughed as she clutched her stomach.

"Who! Who?"

"Boss, it's terrible, what is that?"

"Boss..."

"Don't be afraid, stand behind me and show our weapons!" the boss said calmly.

"it is good!"

The nine Poisonous Needle Bees who were arguing non-stop just now stood together, wiping each other's "weapons", licking their buttocks, and aimed at the behemoth in front of them.

"Haha...haha...you...haha...don't be afraid..." Mu Qingxin looked at the soft poisonous needles on the buttocks of the little poisonous bees, with no threat at all, and smiled more cheerfully.

"Boss, what is she doing?" Lao Jiu's eyes widened, looking at Mu Qingxin in front of him suspiciously.

The boss looked at it and told the brothers behind him, "You stand here and wait, I'll take a look!" After speaking, he quietly flew towards Mu Qingxin.

Mu Qingxin finally stopped laughing, wiped her tears, smiled and watched secretly... Touch... Touch the little guy who flew over, raise his eyebrows, Yo, the little guy is very smart, and she knows how to use the grass to hide herself.

Mu Qingxin sat directly on the ground, quietly waiting for the old poisonous needle bee to fly over.

After waiting for a long time, Mu Qingxin took a look, and couldn't help the black line. Why didn't she move? I saw the boss poisonous needle bee hiding two meters in front of Mu Qingxin, lying motionless behind a green grass, looking at her with his head stretched out.

Mu Qing waved her hand impatiently, her mental strength was linked to them, "Come on, I am a good person and will not hurt you. Come here, I have a few questions to ask you."

Several Poisonous Needle Bees were stunned. They did not expect that they could understand the words of this "good guy". After looking at the boss, the boss seemed to feel the comfort and peace of mind from Mu Qing's mind and body, so he nodded in agreement. .

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Old Jiu couldn't help being the first one and asked.

Mu Qingxin said with a smile, "Hello Lao Jiu, I am Mu Qingxin, this is my space, so I am here."

"Ah! How do you know that I am Old Jiu, you, you..." The first time I met someone smarter than himself, Old Jiu was startled.

The boss glanced at Old Jiu with shame and flew forward, "Hello"

Mu Qingxin nodded, "Hello, I want to know how did you enter my space?"

"We don't know. We have been in "home" since we were born. Suddenly one day, we smelled a good smell outside and felt very comfortable all over. ."

Mu Qingxin suddenly realized that the group of poisonous needle bees was chasing them because there were young bees in the hive... Find someone to kill the group of poisonous needle bees. Mu Qingxin regretted herself for a while. I stopped taking this hive, and robbed a few young bees from others.

"Then what are you planning to do?"

"We are going to change houses. The place before was uncomfortable and deserted. We want to move our house to the tree over there. We have already found a good place."

"Uh, look, there is no companion of yours here, and there are no flowers for you to eat, do you want to leave?" Mu Qingxin looked at the little guys and asked, thinking in her heart, if you send them home, They have to go to Primordial Star, they can only be taken back by people, and they have to be sent back to Sting Bee...

"This is our home, we won't leave!" Lao Jiu shouted loudly.

"Yes, this is our home, don't leave..."

"It's so comfortable here, so let's not leave..."

"Don't leave, don't leave!"

... The final result is that a few poisonous needle bees do not leave this place.