Chapter 136: Team field (8)

"Crack"

Qin Jiyou quickly took a screenshot of this scene. In the scene just now, the sun fell on the girl's fair and delicate face, and the girl raised a confident smile. The whole person was full of confidence, cheerful and lively, as if the whole person was shining. All attracted him.

Qin Jiyou's heartbeat speeds up as he gently touches the corner of the little person's upward mouth, and suddenly thinks about her side, but...no, she is too young to scare her away, so she has to take it slowly...

Looking at the surveillance camera again, he saw that the little man had already reached the lake where he was electrocuted last night. Qin Jiyou immediately sat upright. This little guy, don't be electrocuted again. Suddenly, Qin Ji You found that Xiao Ren'er's hair had recovered, and thought flashed in his eyes. Then he was relieved that everyone has a secret. In the future, he will let her trust him wholeheartedly, and he will tell her his secret.

Mu Qingxin looked at the fish in the water, oh no, Lan Lan said, this is the Thunder Blade Beast, it was dark last night, and I didn't look closely at it now. This Thunder Blade Beast looks like the one on Blue Star. The electric eel is somewhat similar, except that there is a dagger-like thing in front of it, and the size is larger, the scales are different, the color...the color is also different, but they all discharge. Fortunately, she has spiritual power in her body to protect it. The internal organs are all scorched.

"Yesterday you electric me, although some of them have already been eaten by us, but who let you electric me, I just hold my grudges! Humph, you have to sacrifice for breakfast." Mu Qingxin released the green vine, and today Try the power of the green vine.

"Snapped"

Mu Qingxin waved the green vines and swayed towards the water. The calm water surface instantly... rippled, the thunderblade beast sleeping under the water was awakened suddenly, and it was swimming everywhere.

"Not bad!" Mu Qing shook the green vine, staring closely at the thunderblade beast swimming in the water. Suddenly, with a quick wave, the green vine broke into the water, and in the next second, a thunderblade beast was rolled up and flew away. When she came out, Mu Qing slammed the Thunder Blade Beast to the stone and was still stunned...The Thunder Blade Beast who was forcing it was fainted without reacting.

"Haha, one!" Mu Qingxin released the green vine and continued to wave into the water. In the next second, another Thunderblade came ashore, and another...

"Plop...Plop..." The Thunder Blade Beast in the water finally found that the number of the same kind was getting less and less, and they all hid and fled, but how to escape is such a big place, where they can escape, they can only watch the same kind one after another. One disappears.

Mu Qing stopped, feeling a little tired, put away the green vines, looked at the Thunder Blade Beast that was rolled up, counted, there are eighteen, turned to see that there are so many Thunder Blade Beasts under the water, Mu Qing I feel a little regretful, "Forget it, these are enough to eat for a while, I don't know how I came back when I came back, can I come here again..." Mu Qingxin was completely captured by the delicacy of the roasted Thunderblade last night. , Looked at these Thunder Blade Beasts reluctantly.

The thunderblade beasts shivering under the water: "Nimou, are you trying to make us extinct!"

Mu Qingxin dealt with the Thunder Blade Beast directly by the water, like last night, with one knife and one head, one knife and one tail, cutting his stomach and cleaning it up.

"..."

Early in the morning, the few people who were awakened by the sound of dong dong dong, followed the sound, and saw such a **** scene. Seeing the **** knife, the knife lifted and fell to a thunder-blade beast. ...Touched...touched my own neck, "Boom!" Several people shook at the same time, swallowed...and resolutely turned around to pack their things.

It was dark last night and the line of sight was not clear. I saw clearly this morning, Nimou, isn't Mu Qingxin a soft girl? Why has it become so bloody, is it **** by electricity?

Mu Qingxin knew that everyone was awake and was packing their own things in the tent. Mu Qingxin speeded up, cut the Thunder Blade Beast into slices, and had fish porridge in the morning. One Thunder Blade Beast is enough, and the rest is enough. In the space, you can take it out if you want to eat later.

After handling the Thunder Blade Beast, Mu Qingxin picked up the chopped meat and was about to cook. Before leaving, she looked at the Thunder Blade Beast in the water reluctantly, "Hey, wait for me, I have a chance. I will definitely come back again!"

Thunder Blade Beasts: "Get out, get out! I don't want to see you again, it's better not to come again, oh oh oh oh..."

"It's delicious, I didn't expect the meat of the Thunder Blade Beast to be so delicious and so fresh. I thought the barbecue last night was already delicious..." Locke...touched...touched his stomach and said comfortably.

Mu Qingxin said with a smile as she put her things away, "With these two ways of eating, you think it's delicious? In fact, it can be steamed, fried, boiled, fried... many ways to eat. Yes, each has its own characteristics...colors." The others swallowed as they heard, and they were obviously full, but when they heard what Xinxin said, they felt like eating.

Vance stood up fiercely, "Why don't we grab more Thunder Blade Beasts, and then you can do the same thing you just said, let us taste it!"

The trembling thunderblade beasts: "Fuck! I provoke someone so much, I make you miss it!"

"Forget it, let's hurry up and come back if we have a chance!"

"Oh, okay..." Vance said with some regret.

If you let other people know that such a difficult and terrifying Thunder Blade Beast was captured by them, and still worried about it, it would definitely shock everyone.

It was six o'clock, everyone in the eighth team of f had set off, and continued to run forward, chasing the team in front.

Thunder Blade Beasts: "Hoo~, finally left, fuck, I've never been so stubborn! Brothers and sisters who were eaten, you...go away!"

Yesterday, apart from the green flags they got when they returned to the original road, plus the missing side on the way forward, there were only nine green flags in total. The situation is worrisome, so Mu Qingxin's team is full of energy today. Rush forward.

Somewhere in the jungle ahead, a small team had just packed up and was about to leave. Suddenly a small team came from behind, and everyone was on guard.

"Huh? What a coincidence, Senior Rex!"

The team that came was surprisingly the twentieth team where Pete was, and the team that was about to leave was the third team where Rex was the culprit that Cora and Thomas said.

Seeing that they were from the same team, they were all from Team A, the Rex team was relieved. Rex turned to leave with a cold face, "Go!" The team behind him withdrew his gaze and followed the captain to leave.

As soon as Pete saw that the person he had finally caught was about to leave, he quickly shouted, "Senior, wait a minute, wait a minute!"

Rex ignored the shouts from behind and sneered in his heart. Does this trash think that thighs are so easy to hold? They don't want to cooperate with other teams this time. Anyway, there is no strong team. They can win the championship by themselves.