Chapter 133: Team Field (6)

"Puff~"

After three seconds, a puff of smoke was spit out from his mouth, Mu Qing looked up stiffly, and looked at Cora and Dongfang Ling on the shore.

"Puff, haha..."

From behind the three people, a few people walked by Wangz. They heard Dongfang Ling's exclamation and immediately dropped what they were holding and ran over. As soon as they came over, they saw Mu Qingxin standing with an explosive head against his head. The water was dumbfounded, and he couldn't help laughing.

Dongfang Ling looked at Mu Qingxin anxiously, "Xinxin...how are you? You..." In the next second, she saw another Thunder Blade Beast swimming towards Xinxin in the water, "Xinxin, don't you move!"

"Thunder Blade Beast!" Kola and the others also saw the Thunder Blade Beast swimming over at Mu Qingxin's feet, and couldn't help looking at Mu Qingxin nervously.

Mu Qing was a little dazed, and now she felt a little sensation in her body, Nima, what happened just now? It feels so similar to being struck by lightning during the journey!

"Heart, don't move, this is the Thunder Blade Beast, it will release lightning when it is attacked, and water can conduct electricity, so don't move." Shui Huanlan stared at the Thunder Blade Beast in the water closely, Others, "Cover your ears, heart, and your ears."

Others didn't know what Shui Huanlan was going to do, but they all covered their ears, and Mu Qingxin was a little broken. Her legs and arms were still numb and couldn't move.

"Xinxin, can't you move?" Shui Huanlan asked in a low voice, and Mu Qingxin blinked.

"That..." Shui Huanlan thought for a while, "Then you try to seal your ears with mental power."

When Mu Qingxin heard the words, she immediately mobilized her mental power, rushed to her ears, and blinked at Lan Lan, indicating that it was sealed, and at the same time running the spiritual power in her body, opening up the muscles and veins of the body, and regaining consciousness.

Shui Huanlan saw that everyone had covered their ears, walked to the shore, and began to scream.

Although they covered their ears, they could still hear the harsh and shrill voices. Dongfang Ling and the others immediately backed away, far away from the magic blue water, while Mu Qingxin was using spiritual force to seal the ears, so there was no effect. , But was stunned by the scene before him.

With the sound of the magic blue water, the surface of the water...was splashed, and the thunderblade beast in the water flees and swims to the bottom of the water. If it runs slowly, it floats on the surface of the water with its stomach up, not knowing it is dead. Still dizzy, and ran fast, plunged directly into the water, motionless.

Mu Qingxin's body regained consciousness and was ready to move. She immediately walked out of the water gently. When Shui Huanlan saw her heart come out, she stopped screaming and quickly ran to help her ashore.

"Xinxin, how are you? Where is your body?"

"What are you talking about?" Mu Qingxin didn't hear her, thinking that her ears were sealed, she immediately withdrew her mental strength and asked.

"How are you, are there any discomforts?"

Mu Qingxin shook her head, "No, the body that had just been electrified was a bit numb, and it's all right now, but, Lanlan, you are amazing!" Mu Qingxin looked at the Thunder Blade Beast floating on the water, admiringly watched. Water magic blue.

Shui Huanlan blushed shyly, "No...no...".

"Wow, Lan, did you do this?" Dongfang Ling slowed down, and they all ran over at this time. Seeing the Thunder Blade Beast on the water, they all looked at the Water Magic Blue in surprise.

Shui Hualan's face turned redder, and he said shyly, "I belong to Mercury, so I have a better way to deal with the beasts in the water..."

Vance... rubbed... his ears, "No wonder your mental talent is so strong, my ears are almost deaf."

Others were also stunned, no wonder Lan Lan's physical strength was so bad, it turned out to be from Mercury.

Mercury, as the name implies, 80% of Mercury's place is water, while Mercury people live under water, similar to mermaids in previous lives. When they arrive on land, their tails become legs. In water, they It can be very fast, but it won't work as soon as it arrives on land. Therefore, the physical fitness of Mercury people is generally not high, but the mental power is very good. This can also explain why the mental power and physical power of Aqua Blue are so different. The gap, because she is a Mercury.

Mu Qingxin looked at Shui Huanlan, the mermaid in shock. She actually saw the mermaid with her own eyes! ! !

"Blue, will your tail show up when it meets water? Will you feel pain in your feet when you walk, like stepping on glass? Will your tears turn into pearls? Your... "The legends Mu Qingxin had heard in the previous life were all asked at this time.

After saying everything, Mu Qingxin saw Lan Lan and the others looking at her strangely, "Why...what's wrong?"

Shui Hualan worried...touched...touched Mu Qingxin's forehead, "Xinxin, are you stupid by the Thunder Blade Beast? How to say these strange things, the Mercury people just live in the water, the rest follow It's the same as a normal person, and my tail and legs are under control. It won't change so easily. It doesn't hurt to step on the ground, but it will be tired after a long time. As for tears, uh, you've seen me cry. Did you become a pearl, don't you know?"

Mu Qingxin: "..." Sure enough, all the legends are false, and she naively believed it!

In order to solve the experience of being electrocuted, Mu Qingxin waved her small hand and asked the boys to fish up all the Thunder Blade Beasts on the water, "Let you power me, let you power me, huh, I will eat you all tonight Drop!!!"

Mu Qing angrily took the knife and chopped off the head and tail of the Thunder Blade Beast, muttering resentfully in her mouth.

On the side of Wangsi Dongfang Ling, a few people looked at Xinxin's head with a stab, and with a sharp stab, they were a little trembling, and a little scared, but when they saw the explosive head, they wanted to laugh...

Mu Qingxin took care of the Thunder Blade Beast, took out a dagger and stroked the Thunder Blade Beast's body a few times, and then applied the seasoning, "Has the fire been good? Did you find the branches?"

"It's ready!" Bai Liyan responded loudly.

"Find it, here!" Rock Dalun handed the cleaned branches to Mu Qingxin.

Mu Qingxin picked up the branch and wore a lightning-blade beast. "You wear the rest yourself, and then take it over and bake it on the fire. You can eat it when it is cooked!" Mu Qingxin put the lightning-blade beast in hand. When I got to the fire, I started to bake, while I was roasting with one hand... Touching my explosive head, my heart was full of my face, Nimou's actually gave me my hair to stand up, I don't know when it will return to the previous one. Soft, bright and smooth, oooooooo...

The other nine people looked at Xinxin. They didn't dare to mess with the little girl. Just when Xinxin was cleaning the Thunder Blade Beast, she suddenly screamed at the water. Everyone walked over and saw her holding her head in horror. , That expression, they couldn't help but laughed.

After learning that her hair had been exploded, she kept her face black. They didn't dare to provoke them. Seeing the headless Thunderblade beast in their hands, she became angry, and one person gave them a knife...