Chapter 175: We too

Dongfangze received news from her sister and saw that her sister had found a third option for herself. He couldn't help but smiled bitterly. Thinking of Mu Qingxin, Dongfangze hesitated. Although Mu Qingxin was young, he did something. She is still better than her younger sister. She will think twice. With her, her younger sister will restrain herself. After thinking about it, she agreed.

Dongfang Ling received the message from her brother and saw that her brother had agreed. She was excited to hold Mu Qingxin for a while and was happy. Mu Qingxin also told her mother about it. Ou Xuemei also welcomed Dongfang Ling's arrival. She also likes that lively and lovely Lingling, and she is also a good friend of her daughter.

As soon as Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling walked to the school gate, they heard the shouts of mother and...milk...milk.

"Heart~"

"Baby~"

Mu Qingxin saw her mother and...milk...milk outside the door at a glance. Mu Qingxin's face immediately...showed a bright smile, "Mom!...milk...milk!" I miss you so much. ...

Mu Qingxin quickly ran out of the school gate, plunged into the arms of her mother and...milk...milk, and deeply smelled the fragrance of her mother and...milk...milk, her heart calmed down, and the feeling of blood connection was immediately impulsive. Up her.

In her previous life, Mu Qingxin saw the students who came out of the school throw themselves into the arms of their families, hugged them and kissed them. At the time, she felt that it was hypocritical, just seeing relatives. How could she be so excited and cruel. Despised those people.

At this time, Mu Qingxin realized that it was not hypocrisy, but really missed excitement...

Ou Xuemei happily hugged her daughter, "Baby, mom wants to kill you, what?" She kissed her baby girl's face fiercely.

Borissa also kissed her granddaughter's head, she pulled her granddaughter away, and looked at her baby granddaughter carefully, and when she saw that she was not suffering, she relaxed, "Baby,...milk...milk also misses you, so much. of."

"My heart is thinking about it...milk...milk, and mother~~~"

"Hey, let's go home, your grandfather and ancestor are waiting at home in a hurry!" Borissa took her granddaughter's hand tightly and said lovingly.

Mu Qingxin suddenly thought of Lingling on the side, pulling...milk...milk and mother, "...milk...milk, this is my good friend, Dongfang Ling, you can call her Lingling."

Dongfang Ling smiled politely, "Mu...milk...good milk, good Aunt Xuemei!"

Ou Xuemei saw Dongfang Ling again, took Dongfang Ling's hand with joy, and said cordially, "Good Lingling, I am glad to meet you. I heard Xinxin say that you are coming to live at home. Auntie was happy all night, and the room aunt has given you It's arranged. I don't know if you like it or not. When you come to the house, you will be at your own home. If you need anything, tell the auntie..."

Boresa looked at the beautiful little girl and said lovingly, "Hello Lingling, welcome to my house, don't be restrained when you arrive at home, just be your own home, and you will have fun with the two of you after your holiday... "

Dongfang Ling nodded happily, "Okay, thank you Mu...Mu...Mu and Aunt Xuemei."

"Let's go, let's go home, did you eat in the morning? Are you tired after sitting on the ship for so long..."

In Mu...Nai...Nai's concerned questioning, the four got on the aircraft and flew towards Mu's house.

"Boss, we should go now."

On the ship, Ling Xuan walked to Qin Jiyou who was standing at the window and didn't know what to watch, and said, "Those tutors have already disembarked, and all the students have disembarked. Can we return to Pluto?"

Qin Jiyou listened, withdrew the mental power of looking somewhere, turned around, "Let's go."

"Yes!" Ling Xuan nodded, informing him that he could leave.

"you......"

"Huh? Boss?" Ling Xuan looked suspiciously at the boss who only uttered one word, and looked at the boss who showed hesitation in front of him. Ling Xuan was full of surprise.

Qin Jiyou quickly put away the hesitation on his face, and said solemnly, "Tomorrow, send someone to the Clear Sky Food City on Linglang Street, buy a portion of each of the food in it, and mail it to Pluto."

"Food City?" Ling Xuan asked in surprise, "Is it the kind of food that the little guy makes?"

Qin Jiyou nodded, and Ling Xuan was instantly excited, "Okay! I will arrange for someone to buy the first one tomorrow!" and the second one!

Ling Xuan went out of Qin Jiyou's place, and the excited contact arranged for tomorrow's affairs, telling him over and over again that he must buy the first one, all of them! All the food!

"Deputy commander, what are you doing, with a wretched smile, why is it so evil!" Li Cangerui, who has nothing to do, is about to go to the training room for a fight and move around. To Ling Xuan looked down at Guangnao with a wretched look.

Banhari came over and looked at Ling Xuan with a treacherous smile, "Deputy Commander, what good things do you have in your mind, otherwise share it with the brothers?"

Banhari's words made the other people instantly realize, and looked at Ling Xuan maliciously, "Deputy commander, it seems that you are not young this year, it is time to find a wife..."

"Yes, deputy commander, it's time to find a daughter-in-law...wife, don't look at those things often, it's bad for your health!"

"Deputy commander, what kind of wife do you want to find, tell us, we will look for it for you, and ensure you are satisfied!"

Ling Xuan's face darkened as he listened to Li Can's words, "Bah, baah, you scumbags! I think you are looking for a wife!" Let you find me, I might as well continue. Bachelor!

Gerry looked at the deputy commander in anger, and laughed, "Brother, we know and understand!"

"Hahahaha..." The others followed and laughed.

Looking at this group of neuroses, Ling Xuan cursed inwardly, "I think so much, I am performing the task given by the boss! You have the ability to run to the boss and laugh!"

"Uh..." Everyone immediately stopped laughing, nose silently in embarrassment, and laughed at the boss? Haha, they haven't had enough leisurely days!

Li Can stretched out his head and asked in a low voice, "What did the boss ask you to do? Why are you...smirking, and let us misunderstand..."

Ling Xuan raised the corners of his mouth, looked down at them, and said, "Then I will be kind enough to show you... Dew... Dew, come here..."

Li Can glanced at each other and hesitated. They had been fooled by this kid before, and they were even more miserable after being discovered by the boss, but they couldn't help being curious...

Ling Xuan looked at the hesitation of several people, and said impatiently, "Will you listen to me? Don't blame me if you miss it!" Hmph, I kindly tell you... Lu, you still don't hesitate and get annoyed. I won't tell you anymore!

Li Can still didn't hold back his curiosity, and surrounded him, and several other people surrounded him without any promise.

Ling Xuan saw that they were all leaning over, looked around, and whispered, "Mu Qingxin's family opened a food market on Linglang Street, selling those delicious foods. The boss asked me to send someone to buy some tomorrow and mail it to Pluto. ..."

Upon hearing this, several people looked at Ling Xuan with bright eyes, "Deputy commander, we also want it!"