"I'm sorry," Pep's tears were falling in a steady stream as she kissed the top of Tash's head. "I don't want to hurt you anymore." 

"Let me go," Tash whispered.

"I'll die before I do that." Pep squeezed Tash closer to her. 

"I remember when I first ran into you at Brown's, it wasn't an accident, I knew I had to meet you; I saw that you weren't looking so I made an opportunity and that's when I knew you'd be the death of me. I wouldn't have lived with myself if I had allowed you to walk out of that store without meeting me"

"You plagued my thoughts for days until I saw you again at the strip club. I was there on business and was about to leave when I saw you at the bar sitting all alone by yourself and I promised myself that I'd never make you feel that way again." Pep was still rocking back and forth with Tash in her arms, holding on tightly fearing that she might slip away. 

Tash was tired of the emotional rollercoaster, everytime Pep lost her mind she confessed something new proving to Tash that she intentionally went out of her way to ruin her life. Tash was in love but she was at wit's end, the repetition slowly drove her mad. Moving quickly, she stretched behind Pep to grab the gun from its holster and pushed herself away from Pep's arms, pointing the gun directly at Pep's forehead she sighed.

"Five years, Taidan! Five years of misery, judgment, pain... five years of trying to be perfect for you." Tash cried.

"I'm sorry," Pep stood in the same spot, dreads hanging loosely around her solemn face. 

"You could've left me alone," Tash made sure to click the safety off.

Pep shook her head, she fell to her knees and Tash lowered the gun keeping it focused on her. Tash's knees and hands were shaking, she had thought about killing Pep for a while and Ray was the push she needed. Could she really do it though? Tash didn't have the strength to pull the trigger before because she was afraid of being locked up but now with Ray gone, she didn't feel like she had anything to lose.

"You know I love you," Tash bit her lip, "you know I'll always love you but I gotta do this." Tash squeezed her eyes shut.

Pep had her head up staring at Tash, eyes looking up resembling a pup lost from its mom. Pep had a feeling Tash was going to pull the trigger, her body language said it all but Pep didn't have it in her to move or defend herself, whatever comes next she knew she deserved. Tash pulled her finger down onto the trigger, Pep heard the click and started laughing hysterically. Tash tried pulling the trigger again but she kept on hearing the click, Pep rose from her knees, still laughing, and walked over to Tash. 

"Don't you know, Tash? That I watch you? I know you better than the woman who had you inside of her for 9 months!" Pep grabbed the gun from Tash throwing it onto the floor.

"You think I'm crazy?" Pep asked but Tash didn't answer, she tried turning her head away to prevent looking into Pep's delirious eyes. 

"I know your body language, the tone of your voice, I know your thoughts," Pep backed Tash up against the wall. "I know you more than you know yourself," 

Pep kissed Tash on her forehead, imitated a gun with her fingers, and rested them against Tash's temple. Pep asked, "If I was to rest my gun right here and pull the trigger, what do you think would happen?" 

Leaning closer to whisper into Tash's ear, Pep softly said, "pow."

__

(flashback)

"Why don't you just kill me already?" Rayuga cried, she was tired of being chained by her ankle. Ray remembered the last time she was in a position like this, only last time she was in a cage and it was much more uncomfortable.