61. Backative

Today was the day, the long awaited day by Pep but mainly by Tash; she was finally going to get her St. Amrys passport which meant that she could get her driver's license as well.

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it." Tash sung out while waiting on Pep and Melody to finish getting ready.

She was dressed in light pink shorts, a white tshirt topped with a matching light pink blazer and her white high top converse. Today she chose to wear her Savauge by Dior, silver Cuban links chain and bracelet set. Instead of her Apple Watch, she wore her brand new silver Invicta watch. Her hair was loose with fresh curls framing her head, her hair had grown so much that she had to get her bags cut so she could see.

"Ouuu you looking fine as hell." Pep blew a kiss at Tash once she made it down the stairs with Melody in tow.

"Daddy as fuck. Pep, move to the side with ya boring ass self. My bestie killing em!" Melody ran to hug Tash.

"As I always do." Tash flashed her braces.

"PERIODDDTT! AND THAT'S ON WHAT?" Melody shouted while clapping.

"And that's on period." Tash stuck her tongue out and snapped her fingers.

Pep shook her head and took up her keys walking out through the front door leaving them behind. Tash observed that Pep was in her regular business casual attire, plaid fitted pants with a white button down and patent leather Armani loafers. The shirt she was 100% sure was from Calvin Klein and the pants was possibly from Gucci, Pep tends to dress expensive to match her car and lifestyle while even though Tash has expensive items they were all from her initial splurge when she just got rich. Now, Tash had her suits tailor made from a local tailor and majority of her fits were from Asian online stores.

They dropped Melody at home first, staying for over an hour talking to her mom and her kids. Her son was almost as tall as Tash.

"Bruh uh uhhh!! How is he almost as tall as me? I'm grown!" Tash angrily pointed towards Melody's son.

"Aunty T, you just does stop grow and I'm still growing." He rested his elbow on Tash's head.

"Boy, I will sweep your feet from where you stand." Tash grumbled.

"Aww, a little chihuahua." He quickly ran off when Tash made after him, the both of them running around the furnitures screaming and laughing at the top of their lungs.

Meanwhile, Pep sat down with Melody's mother asking her if she knew what had happened. Unsurprisingly, she didn't. She thought Melody just didn't want to come home as she have done many times in the past.

"I keep telling her that I won't be around forever, that she needs to step up and be a parent to these damn spoilt ass kids." She shook her head.

Pep watched as Melody sat with her daughter feeding her fruits, the little girl had been crying, she had missed her mother. This was what Pep wanted, she wanted a family. She wanted Tash to get pregnant with their child and go through the full 9 months of pregnancy, she knew it would bring them closer than ever but was Tash ready for a child? Was she?

Making their way into town, to the most renown lawyer's office on this side of the island, Tash's excitement peaked once more. To her, it meant freedom. It meant going wherever she wanted because she had the money to facilitate her wildest dreams.

Stepping into the lawyer's office, Tash fixed her blazer and fiddled with her bracelet. She was nervous. Pep didn't need an appointment because of her status, so they both walked in and sat down in front of Mr. Wright.

"Miss Beauvoir, Miss Simmons. How are you two doing today?" Mr Wright shuffled the papers on his desk.

"Good." Pep answered for them both, "well, Tash might be a little excited."