Time Traveling Training Camp

Start from the beginning

Rias: "Good we are going to get ready to start training."

Walter: "Very well we are here for you Lady Rias." Walter looks at the others.

Walter: "And you as well."

Walter bows to the group and leaves to fulfill his duties as a butler.

Rias: "That was Walter if you need anything just ask him." Rias assigns rooms for the girls and boys. Everyone goes into there assigned rooms and gets changed. In the boys room Y/N, Kiba, and Issei are going through their luggage to get their training clothes.

Issei: "Hey Kiba...Before, when we were fighting at the church, you said something about hating fallen angels and priests. What was that all about?" Y/N puts his work out shirt on.

Y/N: "You said that Kiba-kun?"

Issei: "Oh yeah you weren't there. You left us to fight them alone!"

Y/N: "Hey I came back!" Y/N and Issei are face to face.

Kiba: "Issei, you and Asia were both saved by president, and we're in a similar situation. And so, we have to win this, for the president's sake. Okay?"

Issei: "Yeah, of course! Absolutely!"

Y/N: "I agree!"

Issei: "If you don't run off again."

Y/N: "Listen here pervert!" Y/N and Issei argue as Kiba is changing. After everyone has changed into their training clothes they head outside to start training. Kiba is going to spar with Issei.

Kiba: "Lesson one..."

Issei: "That being said..." Issei charges at Kiba with his weapon sword. Every swing Issei throws at Kiba is block.

Kiba: "Not like that. Don't just watch the sword's movement, watch your opponent and your surroundings, too." Issei goes for an overhead swing. Kiba side steps dodging his attack and swings his sword disarming Issei.

Issei: "That's a knight for you..."

Kiba: "Come on keep your guard up." Kiba hits Issei on the head with his wooden sword.

Rias: "Now lets have a knight vs knight spar."

Akeno: "I don't think that would be possible President." Rias turns to where Akeno is pointing at. Rias sees Woz and Y/N are sparing. Y/N is throwing punches at Woz who is reading his book while catching Y/N's attacks.

Woz: "Waga Maou, you don't need to train your body. You have your Rider powers."

Y/N: "Come on Woz, I want to train my body also I can learn different fighting techniques so I can use in my rider form." Woz closes his book and looks at Y/N.

Woz: "Fine I'm ready come at me."

Y/N: "Alright!" Y/N runs at Woz for him to throw his book in the air. Y/N throws a punch but Woz hits his hand away and palm strikes him with his right hand. Y/N is pushes back and holds his stomach as Woz catches his book.

Woz: "Predictable, try again." Y/N goes after Woz again jump kicking at him. Woz blocks his attack with his book.

Woz: "Still not good enough." Woz grabs his scarf and throws at Y/N wrapping it around his leg. Woz pulls on it throwing Y/N on the ground.

Woz: "During my time I was part of a resistance. I become a captain of my own squad."

Y/N: "So that's why you're my retainer."

Woz: "Yes, Waga Maou."

Y/N: "Don't be predictable huh?" Y/N wraps his foot around the scarf and pulls on it making Woz stubble towards him. Y/N pushes himself off the ground and kicks at Woz. Woz blocks his kick with his left arm.