Holding my head up high, I walked over to Marcus who was speaking with a women. She had wavy red hair and a tight black dress on.

With a smirk, I walked up behind Marcus and placed a  hand on his shoulder.

Marcus turned around with a curious gaze. Seeing it was me, a smile broke loose on his face and immediately he snaked his arm around my waist.

"Victoria! I was wondering where you were," Marcus grinned as he leaned forward and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"So was I, I was looking all over for you," I lied with a large smile.

He looked genuinely happy as he glanced around at the many arriving guests. He now stood to face me, the red head long forgotten as she frowned and slowly slipped away.

I looked over Marcus' shoulder and smiled at Max who was facing me. However Catelyns back was towards me.

"Maxwell," I called out to him, "-you also must be excited!" I smiled and Max gave me a big smile as he spotted me.

"Victoria! You're here!" he cheered as Catelyns figure froze. I watched as she slowly turned around, her cold gaze falling onto me.

Max walked over and grabbed my hand, placing a small kiss onto my knuckles.

"Welcome," he smiled and I returned it. Looking back over to Catelyn, I wasn't expecting a greeting so I took a step forward and pulled her into an embrace.

"Ah, Catelyn! Looks like Marcus finally got in touch with you!" I said with a fake laugh.

Catelyns arms stiffly hugged be back.

"Actually, I thought I'd be back in time for one last ceremony, " Catelyn gritted with a chuckle as she squeezed me tightly, almost cutting off my breathing.

I didn't hesitate to dig my nails into her back as I also let out a small laugh, pulling back, as Catelyn grimaced.

"Isn't that lovely!" I grinned widely glancing up at Marcus and Max who seemed oblivious to the whole thing.

Marcus smiled at me as he wrapped his arm around my waist, once more. Just as he opened his mouth to speak, another man in a suit came up to him, and tapped Marcus on the shoulder.

"Ah Mr Williams, you're welcome to start your speech," the man stated as he motioned Marcus towards the stage. Marcus glanced at the man and gave him a short nod as he smiled at the three of us.

"I'll be right back," Marcus grinned as we watched him walk towards the stage.

"Common Catelyn," Max said to her as he led her in front of the stage to watch Marcus.

"See you soon Victoria!" Max called out with a wide smile as the two disappeared between people, to the front.

"See you soon," I replied more to myself, in a whisper as I stood where I was, watching Marcus go up on the stage.

Marcus tapped onto the mic, grabbing most of the crowds attention. Fixing up his tie he put on a wide smile.

"If I could have your attention," Marcus said into the microphone, on the stage, as everyone stopped and looked up at Marcus with wide smiles.

The paparazzi at the front already began their frenzy, as numerous flashes occurred.

"First," Marcus began, "-I'd like to say a big thank you to my business partners, Maxwell and Catelyn," Marcus said with a wide smile.

The crowd cheered and clapped as a few cameras turned over to Max and Catelyn.

Both waved and put on a great show as the two stared lovingly at eachother and gave Marcus grateful looks.