Oh If Only She Knew....

"I think it would be best if you left Michael." Ashton says to Michael who looks hurt but nods his head.

His eyes meet mine and he says, "I'm sorry for what I caused."

"I'll give you a ride home." Calum says motioning for Michael to follow him to his car.

I go inside with Ashton and Luke behind me.

I take my shoes off and my mum comes out from the kitchen. "Allison where have you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."

And this is how much a parent knows about there teenager.....

I shrug my shoulders.

"Busy with stuff. Same old." I say as I shift from one foot to the other.

It just gets easier and easier to lie these days..... Yeah know?

"Right. Ashton dear, how are you. Violets up in her room." She then looks at Luke confused. "And I don't think I've met you before."

He clears his throat. "I'm Luke. A friend of Allison's." Kinda more like Ashton's, because I only know him because he made me promise to stop cutting even though I broke that promise trying to hang myself.

So like I said, more of Ashton's friend and he's my- I really don't knew what to call the blonde boy.

"Well it's nice to meet you. You can call me Jenna." She says smiling.

"Right well we'll be in my room." I say as I walk away, making the other two follow.

"Mom, have you seen my ha- Ashton." Violet says stoping once she sees Ashton.

She leans against the railing crossing her arms with a surprised smile on her face.

"Hey Vi." I say. Wonder if she cares that I was in the hospital.

Her gaze flicks to me. "Allison, what happened? Why the hell were you in the hospital?" She ask frowning.

I sigh. "Depends. Which time are we talking about?" I mumble scratching the back of my neck, not meeting her gaze as I look down at the steps.

She gasps. "What do you mean which one? How many have you been in the past week?"

"You've missed a lot. She's on a roll." Luke says before walking past me and heading to my room (probably, most likely).

Her gaze follows Luke then turns back to me. "What's he talking about? Ashton she's not gonna tell me so you tell me, be the good boyfriend I know you are." She says looking at Ashton with big blue eyes.

Ashton frowns throwing his head back rubbing his face with his hands.

Violet gives a smug smile and I roll my eyes at her. "Ashton be the good, yeah know. Person, thingy I know you are and take my side and well, you know the rest."

Violet shoots dangers at me before batting her eyes at Ash.

He sighs looking at her. "Vi I can't tell you unless Alli-son says. It's her business." He quickly (tries to anyway) fixes the slip up of calling me Alli, even though I'm so use to it by now and I don't give two shits if he calls me it but then again he doesn't call me it in front of Violet or mom.

Probably a smart move because I hate the name with a passion- unless Ashton's calling me it.

Not sure why.

Because you like him dipshit.

No I don't. He's dating my sister.

Doesn't change anything. You like him.

No, I-I can't.

Why not? Give me a good solid reason why not.

I groan and they both look at me weird.

"Ashton, you just took my sister side over your girlfriends. What's wrong with you?" Violet snaps looking shocked.

Ashton just shrugs and I can't help but smirk. Asshole.

How's it feel when your own boyfriend takes your sisters side?

Ha bitch.

Okay that's a little rude.

She didn't do anything to me.

She's got Ashton......

If the voice had a mouth it would be smirking right now.....

Eh okay that's good enough.

So you admit you like him! HA.

No I never said that.

No but I read it.

Read it where?

Between the fucking lines.

Well then.

"Right well I'm going to my room," let's piss Vi off even more shall we? I turn to Ashton. "Coming Ash?"

Ashton's gaze catches mine and it's like he's reading my mind because I see him hide a smirk behind his smile.

"Totally." He says following me leaving a shocked open mouth Violet on the staircase.

"What the hell Ashton!? I'm your girlfriend, not her!" Violet basically shouts as she follows us to my room, making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

If this were a cartoon, smoke would be shooting out of Violets ears- that or her head would have popped off by now.

I hear Ashton snicker quietly and I can't help but chuckle along with him.

Oh if only she knew.....