I Just Met You Today

I wake up to knocking down stairs and my phone going off.

I sit up and rub my eyes from all the sleep.

I grab my phone as I slowly make my way down the stairs. Who the hell is here? I want to sleep.

'Hey I'm here come to the door.' ~ Unknown

So that's who's at my door.

I gulp as I slowly walk toward it. Hello! It could be a murderer for all I know.

I slowly open the door to see Michael looking at his phone but when I open the door more he looks up and gives me a soft smile.

"Hey Michael. What'er you doing here?" I ask but he looks back down to his phone and types something. He presses something them grins up at me when my phone goes off.

I give him a confused look but look down at my phone and see a new message from my stalker.

'Hey Allison, you look like shit. Just saying.' ~ Unknown

"Michael....... You're my stalker, aren't you?" I ask leaning against the door with a smile on my face while he sticks his hands in his black skinny jeans.

"Maybe." He mumbles smiling sheepishly.

"Come on in Clifford." I say opening the door more for him to come in. "And thanks for telling me I look like shit."

"The truth hurts baby." He says. I shake my head and follow him into the living room.

I sit down beside him on the couch.

"So let me guess. Ashton gave you my number right?" I ask bringing my knees up to my chest with a smile on my face.

"Actually, the asshole wouldn't give it to me so I had to sneak it out of his phone when he was busy playing the drums." Michael says and I chuckle at Ashton's stupidity.

"Wait, how did Ashton get my number in the first place?" I ponder out loud. "He could have taken it when I was asleep, the bastard. I need to change my password."

"Wait. You don't have Ashton's number?" Michael asks.

"Nope, but he's got mine apparently." I sigh in irritation as he laughs.

"So you texted Luke to come over and check on me, huh?" I ask and he puts his arm on the back of the couch. His cheeks go a little rosy and I giggle.

"Yeah. Hey I'm sorry about your boyfriend." He says. He grabs my hand and intwines our fingers together.

"Ex boyfriend. And don't be sorry. I should actually be thanking you." I tell him with all honesty.

"What do you mean? Why would you be thanking me?" He asks.

"Because if you didn't invite me, I wouldn't have found out about Daniel." I say while playing with a string from the couch.

"Oh. Well then you're welcome." He says grinning and I laugh.

"Idiot. What time is it?" I ask. He digs in his pocket and gets out his phone.

"It's 10:23 pm." He says then makes a face.

"You're a dork Michael." I say shaking my head at him and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Ya I kinda am I guess. Um I know you just found your boyfriend er, ex boyfriend sucking some redheads face off but canIkissyou?" Michael says really fast I have to take a double take on it.

"I'm sorry, what? I wasn't paying attention." I say because I didn't understand half of what he said.

He sighs again then shakes his head look at our fingers.

"Never mind it was really stupid of me to ask in the first place." He says as his cheeks go pink.

"No, now you have to tell me." I say moving closer and pushing his shoulder.

"It was nothing." Michael says and I narrow my eyes.

I jump on him. "No, tell me Michael Clifford!"

His eyes go wide. "No. I don't have to tell you." He says and I scoff.

"Please tell me." I ask batting my eyes at him making my most innocent face.

After a moment he sighs and I know that I won.

"If I tell you, you're going to hate me." He says biting his lip looking worried.

"Well, we'll never know if you don't tell me now will we." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Okay I asked if I could......... Um, yeah know." He mumbles something under his breath and I can't hear him.

"Speak louder, I can't hear you." I say and he sighs.

"I said........" He mumbles it again.

"Michael I'm gonna smack you if you don't actually say it so I can hear." I warn him.

"I said can I kiss you." He blurts out. I stop and just stare into space. Wait. He wants to kiss me? "There. Now you know what I asked and why I didn't want to."

"I...... Um......." I honestly have nothing to say. Like, I'm blank.

"See I told you, this is why I didn't want to ask you because now it's really awkward and I'm really embarrassed." Michael says looking really upset.

"Michael. I just met you today." I tell him and he swallows and looks down at his lap with a frown.

"I know." He mumbles and I sigh. I don't like it when people are sad, specially when I'm the one who made them upset.

And plus Michael's super cute, but I don't want to seem like a slut.

"Yes." I say. He looks up at me confused but then he smiles once he realizes what I'm talking about.

He puts his hand on my cheek, his eyes never leaving mine, he slowly leans in and his lips lightly grazes mine.

I close my eyes and full on kiss him. He automatically kisses back and he rests his other hand lightly on my hip.

We both pull away and I kinda need to catch my breath. It was a sweet kiss and I'm not gonna lie, I liked it, like a lot.

I look up and I meet the warm eyes of Michael Clifford.

"Go out with me." He blurts then his cheeks go red.

"I just found my boyfriend cheating on me and you want me to go out with you? Really Michael?" I ask and he looks down biting his lip again.

"Just one date. If you don't like it then, then I'll leave you alone forever." He says. I frown when he says he'll leave me alone forever. Hell no.

"Okay. I'll go on one date with you. But even if I don't like it, please don't leave though. I don't care if it gets awkward between us, you're my friend either way." I tell him holding his hand again.

He smiles at me and I softly smile back, Michael's actually a really nice guy. But there's a problem.

He's friends with Ashton. I don't know why that's such a problem to me, but oh well.

I'm going on a date with Michael Clifford. Ashton Irwin's friend and band mate.