Kissing The Pain Away

Ashton's POV

I drive all the way to her house, wiping my lip every so often.

I pull up the the side of her house and see no ones home. Allison's home. I only know that because her sisters car is in the drive way.

I walk up to the door and turn the handle and see it's locked. I sigh and take out the key her mom gave me.

I open and shut the door behind me quietly. I look around and see the place has no lights on. Whatever.

I see no sign of Allison and that kinda worries me. She's always watching a stupid tv show or she's in the kitchen.

I check both but I don't see her anywhere. Where the fuck could she have gone?!

I hear a noise come from upstairs. I take two at a time up the stair case and I stop once I get in front of Allison's door. I hear sobs from the other side and I feel my heart tug.

Fuck that bastard made her cry.

I put my hand lightly on the door handle but I can't seem to open the door.

Why am I all of a sudden......... Nervous?

Scared?

Worried?

Fuck it.

I open the door and I want to stab myself and throw up all at once for what I see.

Allison's on the ground, covered in blood, it's all over her arms and legs and on her carpet and clothes while tears run freely down her face. Her bracelets scattered all over the floor and she has a razor in her hand.

Her head snaps up to me and her glossy eyes widen.

I feel my own eyes get teary. I shut the door behind me and I grab the razor from her hands and throw it on the desk. I grab her forearm but she hisses in pain and pulls away from me. Not gonna lie, that kinda hurt.

I look at her arms and there's cuts and deep gashes all up along her whole arms. Where else has she cut?

I grab her waist and pull her into the washroom that's attached to her bedroom. I pick her up and set her down on the counter and shove her arms under the water, making sure it's warm, not to cold or to hot.

As the water touches her she cries out and I just want to take her pain away.

Her eyes are shut tightly as tears go down her cheeks.

Once all the bloods off, I grab a dark red towel and dab her arms, every time she hisses in pain.

I then dig through her stuff till I find the bandages and crap.

It takes me a minute or so but I get her arms wrapped up.

After I'm done, she looks down, not meeting my eyes.

"Allison....." I whimper. Yes I whimpered. Her head slowly raises and her green eyes meet mine.

"Ashton your face! What the fuck did you do?!" She bursts out at me and I want to laugh. Yeah I know she was going to see but I want her to worry about her right now not me.

"Me? Me?! Allison. You just tried killing yourself. Don't worry about me." I almost yell at her then I back away and punch the bridge of my nose then I look at her again. "Why? What made you think suicide was the right way to go? Huh?"

She whimpers and flinches when my voice raises a little. My face softens and I sigh as I take her in. Her black hair all tangled and her green eyes shining with tears. Her clothes all bloody still.

"I-I'm sorry A-Ashton. I just couldn't do i-it anymore." She chokes out after what felt like an eternity.

I pick her up bridle style and carry her over to her bed and I sit on it, bringing her into my arms as I place her on my lap.

"Shhh. It's okay. I've got you." I say into her hair as she clutches my shirt as she cries her heart out. I feel mine cracking.

After a few minutes, I see her breathing even out and I know she's asleep.

I stand up with her still in my arms and I gently lay her down. I pull the blanket over her and I give her a soft smile.

I turn around to leave but I feel something grab my hand, I look down to see Allison looking at me with wide, scared eyes.

"P-please don't l-leave me Ashton." She whimpers out as her eyes start to fill with tears again.

I quickly kneel down in front of her and cup her face in my hands and I wipe her tears away with my thumbs. She puts her small hand on top of mine and holds on to them.

"I won't leave you. I promise." I tell her. I suck in a deep breath and kiss her forehead.

I linger my lips for a second then I pull back and see her eyes flutter open.

I stand up and she looks at me with panicked eyes. She thinks I'm going to leave her. Silly girl.

I take off my shirt and my pants, leaving me in my boxers.

She doesn't seem to mind as she pulls the blanket back for me. I climb in and she automatically wraps her arms around me and lays her cheek against my chest.

I can't help but let a idiotic grin take over my face.

I wrap my arms around her also and it's all quiet except from a sniffle here and there from Allison.

"Ashton?" She whispers, her warm breath sending chills all over my body.

"Yes Allison?" I ask wondering what she's wants.

"What happened to your face?" She asks and if this wasn't a serious moment, then I would have made a joke about it.

"Nothing. It's fine." I tell her and she looks up at me now with a frown.

"Ashton. I'm serious. Please, tell me." She says and cups my cheek in her tiny hand, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Daniel and me got into a fight." I say and her eyes widen.

"Why?" She gasps out and I mentally cringe. She's not gonna like what I tell her next.....

"He called you a tramp and a slut." I say and her lip starts to tremble.

No, no, no, baby girl don't cry. He's a prick anyway. I'll always be here for you no matter what happens.

I....... I love you.

That's what I want to say but, I don't know how. I'm not very good with showing my emotions if you haven't noticed.

So I just sigh and pull her to my chest and run my hand through her hair.

"It's not true Allison. You know it, I know it, Violet knows it. Even the other lads know it." I tell her. She lightly nods her head, never loosening her grip on me. Not that I'm complaining.

I all of a sudden sit up and gently take her arm in my hands and start leaving little kisses all along her arms.

"Ashton," she lightly giggles. "What on earth are you doing?"

I can literally feel my heart flutter just from her laugh.

I need serious help.

"Kissing the pain away." I say simply. She gives me a soft smile and I return it.

I open my arms and she falls into them.

I hold her close as I watch her close her eyes and before I know it, she's out like a light.

I tighten my hold on her and kiss her head.

"Promised I wouldn't go. And I'm keeping that promise." I whisper as I close my own eyes.

---------------------------------------------

Ashton you big old softy!!

Showing some real human emotion.