Note Book.

Ashton's POV

I keep tossing and turning in my bed. They sent me home after I complained about being able to stay in Allison's room any longer. So here I am now, laying down in my bed. Trying (but failing) to sleep.

I haven't had a proper good nights rest in a long time. Even before she went into the hospital.

When I was still trying to figure out my feelings for her.

I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping it'll be enough and I'll will my self to sleep....

----------

Clearly I fell asleep at some point last night. I groan rolling over so my face is buried in my pillow more as I try to block out the annoying ringing sound in my ears.

After a few seconds of it still going, I growl some not so nice words and see it's my phone ringing, I glare as I pick it up.

"What?" I snap.

I can literally feel Calum roll his eyes at me through the phone. "I think you should come to the hospital."

I rub my face as I sit up and realize that I didn't even change clothes last night. Smooth Irwin.

"Yeah. Okay I'll be right there." I say and hang up. He doesn't need to try and persuade me to go, I'll go anyway.

Just as I pull on a new pair of pants, there's a knock on my door. I run my hand through my messy curly hair and open it, still not dressed only in my jeans that I still haven't done up yet.

On the other side is Violet. Well fuck. I totally forgot about her.... Don't ask me how.

"Ashton. I- I'm so worried." She says, makeup running down her face.

What am I suppose to do- oh right. I'm her boyfriend. Forgot about that to....

I open my arms and she falls into them sobbing. I pet her head as she cries into my chest.

"Hey it's okay. What's wrong babe?" Babe? Really. Okay. Right. Still her boyfriend.

"Allison. I'm just. I don't." She sobs and I feel my heart clench at the mention of Allison.

"It's okay. I'd love to stay and comfort you but I have to go, I'm sorry." I say and I kiss her head for good measures.

She sniffles and looks up at me with pink puffy eyes. "Okay. I just needed a hug. That's all." She leans in and kisses me, kinda shocking me not gonna lie.

I close my eyes and kiss her back, as she try's to deepen it, flashes of Allison in the hospital (and just her in general) make me stop and lightly push Violet back.

She looks hurt by my rejection. "I've got to get some where. I'm sorry." I say pushing her off me so she's just on the couch with a shocked expression.

She sighs, running her hand through her blonde hair that's actually messy right now.

I grab my shirt and throw it on and I do up my pants. I slip on my black VANs and I grab my wallet, phone, headphones and yeah that's about it.

I open the door and I look back at Violet, telling her through my actions: get the fuck out.

She groans and walks out the door after slipping on her pink Flats. She leaves in her car and I leave in my car in the other direction that she went.

You'd think that she'd go see how her sister is.

I turn on the radio and frown at the song. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day.