Always Me

Allison's POV

We pull up to the school and park. I step out and I feel arms wrap around me making me squeak.

I laugh and he puts me down and I grin when I see a mop of brown curls.

"Hey William." I say lightly punching his arm as he laughs with me.

"Hey Allison. I heard you were in the hospital." He says and I my face falls and I look away.

I clear my throat. "Um, yeah." I say awkwardly.

He puts his hands on my shoulders making me face him. "I didn't hear why though."

I can't help but sigh in relief. It's not that I don't trust William, I do, I really do with all my heart it's just if one person knows that didn't take part in anything then it's more likely for more people to figure it out.

And I don't want that to happen.

"Right." I mumble and the warning bell goes. I curse and run into the school and to my locker.

I hear feet behind me and I quickly get my books out that I'll need for my first class.

I turn to my right and I'm met by green eyes that make my stomach fill with butterfly's.

"Mikey." I breath out and he wraps his arms around me tightly.

I bury my face in the crook of his neck, not caring if I'm late for class or who's looking. I just care about Michael right now.

"I'm so glad you're okay." He mumbles and he kisses the top of my head and I bury my face deeper.

God he's awesome. And I feel like shit for cheating on him.

He pulls back and places his lips on mine, smiling into it.

I kiss back and I lean my head against his shoulder.

"I've gotta go. I'm already late." I say pulling back from him with a small smile.

He pecks my lips again and again making me giggle and push him back.

"Okay. I'll text you during class. I'll meet you by your locker after class." He says kissing me one more time before pushing me in the direction of my class.

Mrs. Roovers looks at me with her beady eyes behind her glasses. "Allison why are you late to my class?"

I go red under all the intense gazes. "I was busy helping my friend pick up her sheets. They went all over the hallway and being the amazingly nice person I am helped her out." I lie.

She narrows her eyes but after a few seconds she motions for me to go.

I go and sit beside William. He smiles at me as he leans close to me so no one can hear us and whispers, "So wanna tell me why you were in the hospital?"

I give him a look and he shuts up looking at the board.

That's a good boy.

I do my work and the bell goes and I sigh.

I go

I walk out and get my phone, texting Michael asking where he is.

I look around, seeing of I can see the colourful nuthead.

After waiting a few minutes I groan.

Fuck it I'll find him myself.

I grab my bag and lock my locker walking away and out the doors to find my boyfriend.

I go outside and look both ways but still no sign of him.

I roll my eyes as I take my phone out and dial his number, waiting for him to pick up.

I cross my arms and scoff when he doesn't answer.

I shake my head redialing his number as I walk to the other side of the school but stop in my spot shaking my head.

"Now I know why you weren't answering my calls or texts." I say biting my lip to keep from shouting at him.

Michael breaks away from the blonde chick and his eyes are wide.

He goes to say something to me but I hold my hand up. "Don't even."

The blonde chick looks from Michael to me and I recognize her from my French class. Lea.

She's a small blonde with big blue eyes, but she's pretty nice from what I've heard.

"Who are you?" She asks looking confused.

"I'm Allison. Michael's now ex girlfriend." I say and she looks confused but it's like it finally clicked.

She pushes him away and walks over to me.

"You asshole. You cheated on her with me? How could you? What the fuck Michael." She says. Then turns to me and gives me a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry.  I didn't know he had a girlfriend already."

I sigh looking from her to Michael then back to her. "It's okay. It's not the first time I've walked in on my boyfriend making out with someone else."

She looks really upset. "No I'm serious I'm so sorry."

I sigh and pat her shoulder. "Like I said it's, well it's not okay. Cheaters are the worst." 

She nods her head. "Tell me about it."

I laugh shaking my head at Michael who looks really hurt but I don't really care.

"Bye Michael." I say then look at Lea. "Bye Lea see you in french."

"Ooh that's right, you're in my French class." She says smiling big.

I laugh and walk away.

I don't go back inside but I keep the smile on my face as I walk down the sidewalk.

I find a park and walk till I find a bench and I sit.

My smile slips and turns into a frown as I put my head in my hands.

"Why is it always me?" I ask through tears.