What Did I Say Wrong?

"Let's go back to my place. We can have a movie night or something." Michael says while putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Okay." I say as I climb off him and help him up.

He holds tightly on to my hand and we walk towards his car. I hop in and he gets into the drivers seat and we take off down the road.

-----------------------@,@------------------

We pull up to a nice size house after four or so minutes. He parks the car and we get out and walk up to the door. He unlocks it and we both walk in. I slip off my shoes and look around the house. I run my hand through my hair with a sigh.

Michael gently tugs on my hand and he pulls me into a living room. There's two couches, a lazy boy chair with a coffee table in the middle and a flat screen on the wall and beside it is a book shelf with some books, CDs, movies and other random nick-nacks.

He pulls me over to the couch and we just sit there, his arm wrapped around me and I'm laying my head on his chest.

"Nice house." I say and he smiles into my hair.

"Thanks. You'll have to show me your house sometime. It's only fair, you got to see mine, I get to see yours." He says into my hair still. I groan and he chuckles giving me a confused look.

"My sister and mom will ruin you with there questions, plus Ashton's always over, weather Violets home or not." I say and his thumb rubs circles on my hip.

"Yeah Ashton does that a lot with me to. Don't feel bad." He say and kiss my cheek making me blush and look down.

"Let's watch a movie, yeah?" He asks and I nod my head. I get up off him and we both all over to the DVDs.

After arguing on what movie to watch, we finally agree on The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones. It was my idea to watch it, just so were clear.

Michael puts it in and we snuggle back up on the couch. He clicks a small remote and all the lights shut off and my mouth is open in shock.

"Close your mouth babe." Michael says chuckling and I close my mouth and blink a couple times.

He lightly kisses me and I kiss him back. Just as I'm about to pull away, he deepens the kiss and I giggle at his forwardness.

His hand cups my cheek and mine go to his chest, griping his shirt, pulling him closer to me. His hands leave my cheek and go to my waist again and he pushes me closer to him by the small of my back. My hands go to the back of his neck and my breathing picks up along with his.

His lips leave my mouth and go to my neck and I gasp as he sucks on a certain spot and then bites and sucks again, making a mark.

He pulls back slightly to look at it then he goes back and gently kisses it. He brings his face back up to mine and puts his hand on my cheek, his thumb lightly grazes my cheek bone and he breathes out a small chuckle.

"God you're beautiful." He mumbles and I can feel my body heat up just at those four simple but meaningful words.

I lightly peck his lips in my own way of thanking him.

"Can you be mine forever please?" He asks himself and I giggle then bite my lip.

"How about I stick with being yours for the time being and see how far we get, which will be very, very far Mr. Clifford." I say and his eyes light up like a Christmas tree.

He kisses all over my face making me laugh in attempt to stop him only making him kiss down my neck also, he lifts my shirt up so it's just under my boobs and kisses all over my stomach making me gasp then bite my lip as he goes towards the waistband of my pants.

He then sits up while pulling my shirt down also.

"I don't want to rush things. I'll wait till you're ready." He says and I feel like I'm going to cry. Not out of sadness, the total opposite really.

I feel my eyes water and he looks super worried all of a sudden.

"Oh no, no, no. I'm sorry, what did I say wrong?" He asks while wiping away my tears and I start laughing at him.

"These aren't sad tears Michael. There joyful tears. No ones ever said anything like that to me. If they had the opportunity like you just did, they wouldn't wait. They'd just go for it. Not caring if it was my first time or not." I tell him and now he has tears running down his cheeks.

"Now why are you crying?" I ask wiping his tears away. He puts his hand on mine while it's still on his cheek and holds it there then he chuckles.

"I actually had an opportunity and I blew it. There must be something wrong with me. The old me would just go for it. No offence Allison." He says and I laugh while kissing him.

"You're such a dork." I whisper.

"I just realized that I've never been this happy before in my whole life." He mumbles on my lips and my eyes are half way closed.

"And I just realized that the movies over and we didn't even watch it." I say and he pulls back an playfully hits me on the arm.

I grab the blanket off the floor and wrap it around us as I snuggle up him. He presses stop on the movie and turns the tv off so now were in compleat darkness.

"Goodnight love." Michael whispers.

"Goodnight Michael." I whisper back as I close my eyes and let sleep take over.