Can You Help Me?

Allison's POV

"Why are you idiots smirking?" I ask as Michael wraps his arm around my waist.

"Oh nothing." Luke says then him and Calum giggle like little girls and run back into the living room.

What the hell?

"What was that all about?" I whisper to Michael who looks just as lost as I am.

"I don't kn-" He stops himself and then smirks also.

Hello someone fill me in please.

"C'mon." He grabs my hand and pulls me into the living room where Luke and Calum are cuddled up in a blanket on the couch whispering to each other and pointing in the direction that we just came from.

Michael sits down and I go to sit beside him but he pulls me down onto his lap.

"Jeez Michael. I was going to sit beside you." I say and he chuckles while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Are you guys dating?" Luke blurts out and Calum shoves him a little.

I look at Michael who's already looking back at me.

"Um, I- I want to go home. I'm tired beside someone didn't let me sleep in." I say looking at Michael as I get up.

He sighs and we stand up. We head out the door and start to drive back to my house.

"About us dating....." I trail off putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I really want to date you. And I understand that you're not ready for another relationship so soon an-." Michael says and I feel my heart squeeze. I cut him off.

"I really want to date you to." I whisper out and he stops at a red light and turns to me with big eyes.

"Really?" He asks smiling a little.

I blush and nod my head looking down at my fingers that are placed in my lap. The light turns green and we keep driving.

"Will you go out with me?" Michael asks after a couple seconds of silence. We pull up to my house and park.

I don't want to feel like a slut from going to one guy to another in just two days, but I really like Michael and he's so sweet to me, then again, so was Daniel.

"Michael, I'd love to go out with you." I say and he smiles he leans over and catches my lips with his and I smile into it.

I pull back and wave bye to him as he drives away.

I sigh happily as I unlock the door and go inside.

I'm now dating Michael Clifford. Wow that sounds pretty good to me.

I go up the stairs and notice that my sisters gone along with my mom.

Oh well I get the house to myself.

I go into my room and change into booty shorts and a baggy shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun and I grab my phone and hop back down the stairs.

I flop onto the couch and I turn the tv on.

"Ooh, The Vampire Diaries are on." I mumble to myself as I select it quickly as it just started.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"No you dumb ass! Why would you do that?!" I yell at the tv, it was a TVD marathon, so I'm just watching them all.

There's a knock on my door and I groan and get up.

I open it up and I furrow my eyebrows at Ashton.

"My sisters not here. Sorry but not sorry." I say and I'm about to shut the door but he pushes it back open again and I groan.

He steps in and walks into the living room.

"Yeah come on in. Not like I was doing anything." I mumble and roll my eyes shutting the door.

I walk back into the living room to see Ashton's got the remote. My eyes go wide.

"No! Don't change it!" I yell as I jump on him so I can get the remote back.

"Why? This is so stupid! Vampires aren't even real." Ashton says holding the remote out of my reach. I try and grab in but I end up falling right on his chest.

"Ashton you idiot. It's one of my favourite shows ever." I say trying again to reach for the remote.

"You want the remote back?" He asks me with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"What makes you say that? Yes, I want it back." I say narrowing my eyes at Ashton.

"Fine. I want something first." He says and now my eyebrows raise up.

"Yeah? And what would that be?" I ask.

"A kiss." He says and my eyes go wide.

"Oh hell no." I say shaking my head.

"I guess I'll just change this shitty show to something I like then." He says. He pulls up the menu and my eyes go big again.

"No! Okay. Fine." I grumble. I lean in and lightly peck his cheek. He frowns at me.

"There now hand me the remote." I say holding my hand out for him to give it back.

"Um I don't think so." He says and I scoff in disbelief.

"Dude! I kissed you! Hold up your end of the deal." I say throwing my hands up.

"Um you didn't hold up your end either little mrs perfect." He says.

"What do you mean? I kissed you already." I tell him crossing my arms. He laughs.

"No. That wasn't a kiss. That was a lame excuse to get what you want." He says and I groan. I've been doing that a lot lately.

"I want you to kiss me. A real kiss, not some lame ass excuse for one." He says before I can say anything.

"Okay. Fine." I grit out between my teeth.

I fully turn to Ashton who puts the remote on the far table beside him so I can't get it.

He also turns to me and I start to lean in and so does he. What am I doing? I'm dating Michael. I really will be like a slut if I do this. But it's just a kiss and I want the remote.

My eyes flutter shut and so do his as his lips close the gap between us. He wanted a kiss, so I'll give the jackass one.

He moves closer to me and puts his hand on my cheek and mine go to his chest as he deepens the kiss.

His tongue sweeps along my bottom lip and I open up, letting him in. He moves closer to me even more and now my backs pressed against the soft cushion of the couch with Ashton hovering above me.

His lips leave my mouth and trail down my neck and my eyes go wide once I realize what's going on. I'm about to say something but Ashton's lips are back on mine.

My mind goes blank and my hands go to Ashton's hair and he pulls back, looks down briefly.

"Fuck." He curses then his eyes meet my wide and confused eyes.

"I- uh." He stutters and he looks a little embarrassed. I would be lying if I didn't say he looked somewhat cute.

"What?" I ask and I'm shocked at how breathy I sound.

"I- I've got a problem." He says. When I give him a confused look he rolls his eyes and presses more into my lower region with his and I gasp.

Okay now I know what he means. I meet his eyes and he gives me a weak smile.

"Can you help me?" He asks.

Wait, what?