Dad?

"Da-da-dad?" I managed to stutter. But I'm surprised I even managed to get that out. I mean my dad, the Guy who has been missing for 16 years is actually here. Standing in front of me, well technically he's in my head but this is him.

"Hi son. My gods you've grown so much" he managed to get out before he ran at me and enveloped me in a hug, constantly saying I'm sorry over and over again into my ear. So I do the only reasonable thing. I hugged him back. For the first time since I was born, I was hugging my dad. It honestly felt amazing, like a part of me that I didn't realise was missing.

"Dad, its okay" I say to him as he slowly pulls away. Then I said three words I never thought I'd say,

"I forgive you" once again my dad enveloped me in a hug but this time he was repeating thank you over and over.

eventually Hyperion came over and said "Brother I think your son needs to breathe". as much as I didn't want him to let go I new we needed to.

"Okay now that I'm free, you can talk to me whenever you need to. Just call out for me in your mind and I will come" He said,

"What do you mean you will come?" I asked

"You will be able to see this form. The only other person who would ever be able to see me though would be your sister because part of my consciousness is in her as well" he said. He then seemed to notice my puzzled look and proceeded to say "When you two were born to keep you hidden from your brothers and sisters, I had to split my consciousness into multiple parts. I managed to put two parts into you and your sister, but the rest were lost to the multiverse"

"The multiverse?" I questioned,

"A story for another day hey brother", Hyperion interrupted "for now I'm afraid I'll need young Hansard here to return to the world of the living, or I fear he may be trapped in his mind forever"

"Yes you're right again Hyperion, for now it is goodbye my son, but remember I will always be right here" he said and as he finished the sentence he pressed his finger to my forehead and once again, I passed out...

--------------------Line Break------------------------

As I opened my eyes I saw Hyperion engaged in a duel with Megan whilst a field of light prevented my two best friends from interfering. I saw Hyperion falter and just as Megan was about to slice his head off, I summoned my Scythe and intercepted her blade, quickly disarming her whilst she was surprised.

"Stop!" I shouted, my voice silenced everything that was happening. It wasn't until I lowered my scythe that I realised I'd frozen them all in time. Deciding to try something out I called out in my head,

"Dad?" and then suddenly the same blond haired man I'd seen earlier appeared in front of me.

"Han ma boy whats up?" He asked

"How did I do that?" I asked "I've managed to slow down time before but I've never managed to stop it completely"

"When you unlocked my consciousness you also unlocked all the powers that come with it. It's mostly just an increase in your time powers, but there are also some other powers that come with it"

"cool what are they?" I asked suddenly excited

"I'm afraid I cant tell you that son, the fates are not allowing me to" he answered

"damn fates, why have they got to make life so difficult" I muttered under my breath

"Believe me I know what you mean son, but they ultimately have the final say so we have to listen. One thing I can tell you though is that you need to stay continue for time to resume. Use this power wisely my son. Make me proud" he said before vanishing.

okay guess I should try this out.

"Continue!" I shouted and suddenly everything happened at once. Megan's sword landed two feet away from her, hyperion slipped on some spilled coffee making him lose his concentration which consequently made the barrier drop causing Jensen and luke to also fall forward.

"Okay so what the hell is this mess?" I asked

A/N

Okay so there you go. another chapter. Please review and also if you could try and share this story around that would be brilliant. College has started now so I'll update when I can but it will probably only be on weekends or occasionally on a day when I've not got too much work.

Stay safe squad

-HG