Percy!

Annabeth Pov

Who is this kid? turns up on camp borders, gets all the monsters surrounding him to bow and then rants about how much he hates his father? When he was ranting about his dad there was only one thing on my mind. This was exactly what Luke used to say. Now even though Luke was a hero in the end, his hatred towards his father (Hermes for those of you who don't know) led to him being vulnerable towards Kronos. Hopefully the current peace (relative to the life of a demigod that is) means that that wont happen. But you can never know.

When I first saw him three things stood out to me about him. As a daughter of Athena my curiosity got the better of me so I basically had to notice them. The first one was obviously the fact that he had at least 100 monsters bowing to him. I mean even the children of Ares would've noticed that. Number two was his appearance. Most demigods have certain physical similarities to their parent. For example Athena's children have the same stormy grey eyes, Apollo's kids are normally blonde and Zeus' Kids almost always had electric blue eyes. Hansard though, he had the characteristics of several different gods. He had long brown hair swept to the side of his head with eyes that acted like a kaleidoscope, constantly shifting between 6 colours. He was also deathly pale, not quite as bad as Nico but not far off. the third thing was that he seemed to be 16. That is incredibly rare among demigods. whilst a lot live to 16 within camp, not many live to 16 outside of camp. Who the Hades is this?

"Annabeth? Annabeth?! ANNABETH?!" Piper screamed, snapping me out of my thoughts "I'll take Hansard to the Big house, you go help kelp head fight off that army"

Crap! i completely forgot about Percy. Some girlfriend i am. When Piper had stopped talking and lead Hansard to the big house, I raced back to the woods to see Percy overwhelmed by monsters. I screamed as i saw him engulfed in shadows, as he vanished into thin air...

LINE BREAK

Hansard Pov

Piper almost pulled my arm out of my socket as she dragged me towards the large farmhouse. I managed to have a quick glance at my surroundings, it looked like someone had taken it right out of an ancient Greek vase. The land in front of me had groves of trees, with numerous rivers running through them as well as what looked like strawberry fields out in the distance. As well as this there were several buildings dotted around including an amphitheater and a circular arena. Now you'd expect these to look thousands of years old, right? well then your wrong because they looked like theyd been built last week with shining marble pillars with murals of heroes fighting monsters. But what was even weirder was that the heroes were fighting outside what looked like the empire state building.

However before i could ask piper about it a voice called out,

"Hansard Grey you son of a bitch" i turned around looking for the owner of the voice. I knew i recognized the voice but i couldn't tell where from. when i finally figured out who had yelled at me. it was my old classmate Jenson Lord. Turns out he was a son of Dionysis and was brought to camp about a month before. as i was laughing with my old schoolmate (for some reason ignoring piper's glare) When we heard another scream from the forest...

A/N

Well there's another chapter for you. It's slightly shorter than the other two but I hope it's good. I've got over 50 people reading this now and honestly I'm over the moon. I mean i know there are stories out there with over 50,000 people, but I'm not expecting to get anywhere near that. I'll try and get another chapter or two done by tomorrow so you can keep reading. Pls review to tell me what you think, every criticism or compliment is useful as this is my first fanfic. I rly hope your enjoying this.

-HG

PS btw did any of you spot the reference in there? let me just say that Dionysis is also the god of theater therefore is the god of acting as well. Just thought i'd mention that:)