The Big House

Hansard Pov

As soon as Piper heard the scream she was running after it. Being the noble idiot i am, i ran towards it as well. Yep no weapon, no plan, no idea what I'm gonna see. I should probably have run the other way, but i ran after Piper anyways.

When i finally caught up to piper (Boy can she run) i saw her cradling a crying Annabeth. She was softly soothing her, but it was almost more than that, i felt her words washing over me, even though it didn't really affect me, Annabeth seemed to be calming down. When she had finally calmed down enough I also ran over to her to try and figure out what had happened.

"Annabeth what happened?" I asked her,

"They.. they took Percy" she replied her voice shaking. Once she'd said this she broke down into more sobs pushing her head into Piper's shoulder. When I knew that Annabeth couldn't see me, i mouthed "Percy?" To Piper. She simply mouthed "Boyfriend" back and then pushed me away,telling me to return to that farmhouse we were going towards before, except she called it the Big House. As i started to walk away i heard Piper softly talking to Annabeth, calming her down. The sound faded as i walked out of the forest towards the big house

Line Break

When i got to the Big House the two men I'd seen earlier were still sat there playing cards. However his time they were joined by two other boys. One was a scrawny looking lad with messy black hair and a grin that said he was planning something he shouldn't be, the other was also scrawny with black hair but he was a lot paler than the first guy, and he also wasn't smiling as much. The man who i had seen drinking from a chalice before had a Hawaiian shirt on, big watery eyes, curly black hair And he looked like he'd rather be anywhere else than here laying what seemed to be poker (or at least i though it was until the mischievous guy yelled snap. Yeah i had no idea what game they were playing) The man who was confined to a wheelchair had thinning brown hair a tweed jacket and a scraggly beard.

As i approached the ping pong table Jensen ran up behind me and introduced them all. The man in the wheelchair was called Chiron, mischievous lad was Leo, pale boy was Nico and he just called the Man in the Hawaiian shirt Mr D. With them having all been introduced I then introduced myself, and proceeded to ask the question I'd wanted to since i got here.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

"Young man watch your language" Mr D said instantly, with Leo laughing his arse off in the corner.

"Well Hansard" Chiron said "You're here because you are a child of the Greek gods"

"Yeah i know about that Annabeth told me that my deadbeat dad is apparently a god" when i said that they all looked to the skys as if they expected a lightning bolt to hit me and turn me into fried Hansard. But nothing did

"Weird maybe they're not listening, but yes he is, all of the ancient myths are true. The gods, the monsters the heroes. It's all true all of it." Chiron bean again.

"Hang on wasn't there a centaur called Chiron in the ancient myths?" I stated " are you named after him Chiron?"

He softly chuckled saying " not quite Mr Grey, I don't normally like to do this with campers so early on but i think you'll be able to handle it..."then he slowly stood up revealing his four legs and rather large body of a horse, "I'm not named after him my dear boy, i am him"

And with that I finally fainted.

Leo Pov

I sat there laughing like a fool at this kid. He seems like a cool guy an all. After he started out with the question most campers asked i wasn't surprised. What did the surprise me though was Mr D's reaction. It reminded me of Cap from avengers age of ultron, and once i thought that, I lost it. I mean you should hear Mr D when Percy is practising archery and accidentally hits him. The language that comes out of him would put Arion to shame. When Chiron stood up and the kid fainted i fell out of my chair i was laughing so hard. Nico just gave me one of his disapproving looks. I kept laughing until I heard Annabeth and Piper come up and say

"Chiron we've got a problem"

A/N

There's another chapter for you all, next chapter everyone's gonna hear about Percy's disappearance . How do you think they'll react? I know Nico is normally in between camps but for the purpose of this story he normally likes to stay at CHB. I'll do a prophecy in a couple of chapters and then after that it's on to the quest. As usual pls review and say if you wanna see anything specific. But for now peace out from your favourite writer :)

-HG