Don't let anyone look at you, pearls need to be protected.

I’ve had lately too much the question about Hijab and wearing clothes. Hijab will be another topic, and I really need to search through my old documents (I once wrote an article about that) to find some information cause I really worked hard on that. Anyway, today am gonna talk about clothes.
What if you see a sister wearing too tight or too short? What if a sister asks you how to wear cause she really doesn’t know? To answer these kind of questions we need to actually know how we need to be dressed. For non-muslims: we muslims need to wear our clothes in a way that we aren’t attractive for the opposite sex. We can’t wear clothes that say 'I am here' or too tight or too short. We can’t show the shape of our bodies which the opposite sex (sometimes even the same) find attractive. Anyway, for example. Wait, I really am not trying to hurt someone or criticise you. I care too much about you guys doing haraam, or actually not knowing, so that’s why I am telling this. Please, no one needs to feel offended. Anyway, for example. You walk on the street. You have shorts on. A tank top. Everywhere are people. Everywhere are guys. Guys look. Disgusting men look. How would you feel? Good? I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t feel good. I would’ve felt bad. Naked. I don’t want people to look at my body. I don’t want people think stuff about my body. I only care that that 1 person sees my beauty. No one else needs. Maybe is my intention good by wearing tight jeans and just a t-shirt, but we never can trust the outside.
What if you were a guy. You have this beautiful wife. Wears short stuff. Tight stuff. Boys look. Have dirty thoughts about YOUR wife. How would you feel? You would get mad right? No one can look at your wife, right?
So please girls, the rules of Islam aren’t there to actually forbid everything for you just because it can. It all has reasons. For our own good. If you really want no one to look at you, please search the fault by yourself, not by the men who look at you. Its your fault that they look, not theirs. You know I’ve heard enough about 'guys are so disgusting! They look always and make rude comments' and then I am like, if you walk like that they would. These times I try to tell these girls in a respectful way that they have to cover themselves then but they always get mad. Why? Why would you get mad at me? Just because I am telling the thruth you don’t like? Just because I am telling the thruth you don’t wanna know? Or just because I am actually right and you can’t stand that? No please, we all need to care about each other. So if a sister tells you when you are wrong, say okay and look at why she said that. Sometimes others see stuff you don’t see.
So, when you wear jeans. Okay, try to wear a skirt a week. It doesn’t need to be done in a second. You can build it up. Next week, cover your neck too. The other week, wear skirts 4 days, and you will see that one day you are fully wearing the Hijab. Force yourself, push yourself. I did that too. I wore always jeans cause I didn’t like wearing skirts cause it wasn’t comfortable. But since I started teaching children at the masjid, I saw that they took me as an example so since then, I started wearing skirts on the days I needed to go to the masjid. Then I started wearing it at school a few days. Now I am wearing them all the time. If you have the intention and you really want it, it will happen in shaa Allah. Know that all the people who are younger than you take you as an example, directly or indirectly. So we as muslims sisters have to teach them right.
All the beautiful things need to be protected. So protect yourself for  yourself and just that man, for just that person who is meant to see your beauty, only him..