Aim. SHOOT.

I know that I did an episode about friends before but I wanted to do one about friends from a different perspective. Lately I see many people telling me about how fake their friends turned out to be and how hurt they were because of that. I went trough the same thing (countlessly) so I kinda knew what they were going through. I always tell them that you have it in your hand to let people hurt you or not. You allow to get affected by people or not. I never understood this before but when most of my friends turned out to be not really that 'friendly', I kinda understood it. I had the power to let them get to me or not. had the power to get affected by all the things they said about me. In the beginning, I let them. I was hurt with that they had said about me. But now, now I just laugh. I came to know that if I would let them affect me, they would win and I would just get hurt. When you show no interest and you actually don't care about what they think, they won't get what they want. Never forget that everyone you laugh with shouldn't be considered as your friend. In a year, my perspective of friendship did really change. You would see it when you read this episode and the other episode I did about friends. At that time, I had the nicest friends ever. Now, not really. Years ago, I had this group of friends. We were together for four years. Then we all got into a fight and got separated. Then I learned that we shouldn't trust everyone who laughs with us. That we shouldn't tell people all of our secrets just because we think that they are trusted. After that, I threw a lot of people out of my life. Before I was friends with everyone. I mean, I thought that when someone was nice to me, that meant that they were really nice. Not really. I have had so many times that people were just talking behind my back but laughing in my face. It hurt in the beginning really much because I never expected it. I got always mad at myself for not standing up for myself and for the truth about me. After that fight I went to another school and met new people. In the beginning I considered them as real friends just because they were funny and said exactly what they thought about you in your face and not behind your back. After a while I realized that they were the same too, so I just stopped considering them as friends. I blocked out everyone who I knew didn't take me seriously. I just said what I really thought when they did something, not caring if it hurt them or not. If it was the truth, I would say it in their pretty faces. Just because to show them that I am not scared of them and that I won't take shit from anyone. You can criticise me, every time, if its right and in the right way said. There was a period last year where I was just kept to myself. I didn't let people in. I laughed with them and stuff, but never told anything about my stuff anymore. I knew that they would be gone in a few months and that I won't speak to them anymore. I mean, when we were having holiday breaks, none of them ever wrote to me of anything. None of them said 'happy birthday' when I had my birthday. None of them were there when I lost my best friend in a car accident. I had to face the worse period of my life on my own, without anyones help. So that was when I realised that friends didn't exist. When I think of someone as a best friend and I am sure that how that person is acting is sincere, I would consider that person as my sister. But friends, no. I think that friendship is something that could turn into something bad immediately without you not realizing. Friendships can hurt you bad and can really get to you. That's why I put everyone I knew didn't love me sincerely out of my life. They didn't even say anything you know, like something like 'why don't you talk to us anymore'. I thought that was funny because that meant that my thoughts were right. So, people, take the lessons that are given in life and use them in your daily basis. Laugh with everyone, really do. Smile to everyone. Talk with everyone. But don't trust easily. Let people fight to earn your trust. If a friend doesn't respect what you like to do (for example when my 'friends' laughed in my face when I told them that I wrote stories), then you shouldn't consider them as friends. You have the choice of who is allowed to be around you and who not, use that opportunity. Just, just be aware of who is around you and be aware of the fact of what people can do these days. You never know how a person really is until they pull out all of their knives and guns out of their pockets and aim them at you. And when you least expect it, they shoot.