Reading is healthy, but reading THAT isn't.

Lately I’ve seen too many muslims sisters commenting on non-Islamic books and I just needed to do this after all I had seen. First of all, I am not here to criticise you or pointing out your flaws. I am just doing what a muslim sister should do. You know, I was reading non-Islamic books too. But after a while I realized how much it influenced me. I was just daydreaming about the characters and their love. I am here talking about non-Islamic romantic stories btw. Anyway, I was thinking about all this lovey-dovey and one day it just popped in my head. What the hell was I doing? Didn’t I know that it is haraam? Was I really that low to spend my time reading haraam stuff instead of reading Qur’an or praying the prayers I missed? Or just hangout with my family? When I realized that, I immediately removed them all from my reading list. Guys, its haraam. With movies when a inappropriate scene appears, we always look away right? But why reading such stories with the same things? Guys please, say bismillah and remove them all for your own good. After a while you will see how much it influence you. This is a life with an end, so before it end, do something useful. Like go out and walk around and explore the nature Allah has created so flawless. Go to your family and just laugh with them, cause one day they will be gone, just like you. How are you gonna explain the time you spend to all these stories to Allah? How are you gonna say 'I had no time to pray, cause I was busy reading haraam stuff on Wattpad'. Just before its too late, open your eyes. Cause one day your eyes will be closed for always, and then, there is no way back.