Would you like to be my friend? I can help you to Jannah.

Friends are really important, cause directly or indirectly, they have a big influence in our lives. When you have a good friend, you will become better too. I have a friend like that. Before I met her, I had these friends who never talked about religion but about boys and judging other people. Indirectly you go with the flow and you become one of them. If you want it or not, you become. I had this friend group. We laughed in each others faces and talked behind our backs. I mean, I was never such a girl, but when they talked about a friend behind her back, I automatically followed cause I thought it was true what they said. But who am I to judge someone? Who am I to talk behind her back? I did stupid things when I was with them and I am so happy that I am not friends with them anymore. I can’t even call it friendship. When I met my best friend, I realized what real friendship really was. I was still scared though, scared that she might be the same as them but she proved me wrong. She proved me that friendship is still alive. She proved me that she will be there for me no matter what. She proved me that we can hold each others hands to actually work ourselves to Jannah. Other girls talk about boys with friends, we talk about religion. We have such deep conversations about it that I sometimes need to cry. She can tell me anything and I her. She can tell me when I am wrong and right. She can tell me if my dress is too tight or not. We won’t be mad at each other, cause we care so much about each other that we don’t allow to do haraam. She won’t allow me and I her. A friend is someone who has your back. A friend is someone who is there for you, even in the bad times. You will know when a friend is a friend in your bad times. Don’t be sad when they aren’t there in your bad times. Be happy that Allah showed you who actually are your real friends and who not. Be happy that you can see whose fake or not. Friends are really important, really. They grow with you, they know your life. They laugh with you, cry with you. If your friends aren’t the people who can help you to Jannah, I should suggest you to stay away. Cause when someone talks to you behind someones back, that person would also talk about you behind your back with someone else. Choose your friends right, cause you are always alone in the end. so choose them right to be each others lawyers at the Day of Judgement. Choos your friends right, cause sometimes you just need a shoulder to cry on. Choose your friend to be Allah, cause He would never betray you..

~

Dedicated to Sara, cause she made a cover for this. She is so talented and omg, I just love her covers. So if you need a cover, ask her!