20.

Taehyung smiled brightly upon the mention of the name and so he took the boy's hand inside hsi two big ones. He spoke very softly, "Taegguk-ie, do you want to play? Don't be shy, I will be with you, yeah?" He said softly and the boy smiled again and nodded. He went back to where the rest are with Taegguk holding his hand.

The rest of the day had been filled with games and fun and more fun. Soon, they have started to give the gifts already and Taehyung took one for Taegguk as he smiled. Oh, how cute was this little man. Sure everyone else are cute as well. But something with Taegguk had caught Taehyung's attention. It was as if he can remember a small figure in the back of his mind that reminds of him that this kid is not a stranger, but rather, an imitation of a memory long forgotten.

They did some drawing and Taehyung was still looking after Taegguk as the boy was refusing to leave his side. Who would not? Taehyung, being the cute elder man, very caring and very delicate, is just perfect for Taegguk's shya nd timid character. Taehyung brings out the giggly side of the younger boy. He's really shy but when you said something nice to him, he would brighten up like sunshine. Taehyung loves it the most when he would do that.

"What did you draw?" Taehyung asked.

"T-this is T-taegguk-ie... Me!" he said shyly and Taehyung smiled more. "T-then these are the kids and the sisters and mothers..." he said and pointed at the people at the side. "A-and t-this is..." He said and stopped.

Taehyung looked and saw what he had written there. 'Taetae'. Taehyung blushed intensely and smiled so wide. "Aw~~ !! Why are you so sooooo cute!?" He exclaimed and hugged the boy.

"Do you want to call me Papa?" He asked

The little boy's eyes shone brightly and he nodded eagerly. Taehyung smiled and leaned to kiss the boy's forehead. "C-can I?" his voice was so small and innocent. Taehyung's heart is melting with so much cuteness.

"Of course!" he exclaimed and pinched the boy's cheek.

Jimin and Hoseok came when Taehyung is busy with talking to Taegguk. "Oh, Tae... Who is this little boy you're so attached to now, huh?" Jimin teased and Taehyung laughed.

"Oh, Baby, introduce yourself," Taehyung said and Taegguk looked up at Jimin and Hoseok with the cutest doe eyes. He started to fidget with his fingers making Taehyung giggle. "Don't be shy, Baby. How about they will introduce themselves first then you next? Sounds good?" Taegguk nodded with that and held unto Taehyung's side closer.

"Okay! I'm Jimin-ie Hyung~ and this is Hoseok-ie Hyung! We are Taehyung-ie's friends," Jimin said and smiled sweetly. Taegguk seemed to soften up and smiled shyly.

"I-I am C-cheon Taeggukie...! Thank you for c-coming~" He said with a smile making Jimin and Hoseok look at each other before they laughed and reached for Taegguk's cheeks to pinch it softly.

"Tae! Do you realize his name?" Hoseok said and laughed.

Taehyung frowned and shook his head only for the two to keep laughing before they are called back to continue the program. Taehyung grunted when they both teased him to leave already, "H-hey! Wait! Tell me!" Taehyung said but the two had left already.

Sadly, soon, they have to go and the volunteers had started to bid their goodbyes. They are now going into the bus one by one and Taehyung crouched down to be on the same level as Taegguk who's now smiling but his eyes are teary.

"Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked.

"N-nu! Nu! I-I'm n-not cwying!" The boy protested yet the lisps that he had made it clear that he's stopping himself from crying. Taehyung giggled and pat his head. "I-I'm smiling! S-see!?" He said and smiled