3.

Not more than a week later, actually just half a day, news and articles flooded the sites and news. All are about the two biggest families in the business industry of Korea.

Young CEO, Jeon Jeongguk, son of Jeon Jaehyuk of JH Corporation 
made a big appearance at the Gala-night held last Friday

Kim's heir announced engagement with Young CEO Jeon Jeongguk

It was chaos on the internet. Almost shaking up the whole land. Business Industry was agitated to hear that Two Big Companies will join as families and that will be a big threat to their future plans. It also caught the attention of the netizens of Korea since LGBTQIA+ isn't widely accepted in the country and culture yet. High School students also went crazy upon seeing two handsome men be announcing an engagement. It went viral and it also reached the foreign investors of both companies. It was huge. It just happened in a matter of minutes and some seconds and now they're shaking up the whole country.

'Power Couple? Kim and Jeon Heir.'

'Kim and Jeon Heirs, Gay Couple?'

'Kim and Jeon Heirs, Secretly Dated and Now Engaged'

'Secret Hints Were Left Unnoticed, Kim and Jeon Heirs Chronicles'

Kim and Jeon Heirs...  Kim and Jeon Heirs...

Taehyung laughed as he scrolled through his phone, enjoying the attention that the whole country had laid upon him. His face is widely spread across the whole country and even on international news and reports.

"Damn~" he sang to himself. "Right right... This is what a man like me deserves. To be known to the world" He said and giggled again. "Oh? Can you believe it? He even entered the same college as me! Why have I never seen him?" He asked with a flirtatious giggle.

"How would I know? We got int different colleges, remember?" he asked and rolled his eyes as well. He sighed once more. This whole situation is absurd! Plus, Taehyung, his dear bestfriend, doesn't even seem to be worried at all! "Tae aren't you afraid that your father would get mad at you?" Jimin asked worried and only earned an eye-roll from the other who didn't pull his eyes away from the phone he's holding.

"Tae! Aren't you gonna take this seriously!?" he exclaimed when the boy did not even look at him. Taehyung looked at him, slowly pulling his eyes away from his phone. "Taehyung-ah, seriously. Marriage isn't so much of a simple thing. You should think before you do something, especially 'that' kind of something..." He said worriedly.

"Daddy would not get mad! Okay? Chill, Chim!!" he exclaimed as well. He smiled again and continued to scroll, looking back at his phone. "Oh my god! Look!! He's freaking hot!" He said and showed him a picture of Jeongguk which he just saw on the articles.

"Tae! Are you seriously gonn--" Jimin was cut when the mansion's door swung open, releasing an angry man. Eyes red and sharp with anger. Indeed, Jimin was scared. He had never seen the kind man being this angry, especially towards Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung!! Look at what you have done!" he shouted with his veins almost popping on his neck. Taehyung flinched and his eyes are wide with shock.

It's... the first time.

It's the first time that his father had shouted at him like this. It is the first time that he got so angry as if he's not giving any mercy. And Taehyung? He's afraid and very very frightened. "D-dad--"

"You will have a conference tomorrow and you will say that it was a mistake! You were just drunk and was out of your right mind. You will say that everything was false because you're marrying Mr. Park's daughter!" He shouted, very very VERY aggravated. With that Taehyung stood up.