2.

His hair was as dark as coal and his skin was milky. Just perfect. His nose is well-sculpted and his eyes, damn, doe but striking. Too much to bear if it landed on you. And damn damn damn! His hair! It looked so hot and yet so cool.

They are not the normal looks of a businessman. They are long but not messy. They are curly and perfect waves fit his strong eyebrows. He's not smiling but it only added to the great attraction of everyone around him. His jaw had made something stirring inside Taehyung and he knew that he's caught. Like the man had a rope thrown at him and Taehyung was being pulled. Damn close.

He's wearing a simple suit, too simple for Taehyung's likeness but he's exaggeratedly attractive that it paid off well. He was wearing an outer coat that had a tint of silver lines on them, adding glow to his already glowing attraction. He had a plain black dress shirt inside without a collar and had the top two buttons open, revealing not much of skin but enough to have a glimpse of his collarbone. Damn...

'Sexy,' Taehyung thought.

"Who's that?"

Taehyung shamelessly asked the lady that approached him just a while ago while his eyes are following the gorgeous man. She turned her head and looked at the one Taehyung is talking about and watched him go on stage. "Oh? You don't know him?"

Taehyung then slowly traveled his bored eyes to the woman. "Would I ask if I do?" 

He again turned his gaze to the man on stage. He doesn't have any intentions of listening on whatever he had to say but his voice sounded so good! Damn. Can you imagine him whispering at you in the dark? Oh damn. Taehyung never wanted something as much as he wanted that.

Like... right now. NOW.

The lady chuckled weirdly as she was embarrassed. "W-well, you're right. Haha..." she laughed forcefully before clearing her throat. "Uhm, why don't we go to--"

"I don't care. Fuck off," He rudely said as he left, moving his way to his father's direction who was in the act of listening to the young CEO in front. Of course, a businessman would always be a businessman. 

"Dad! Dad!" He reached for his father's suit and tugged it. Eyes glinting with desire. His greed and want of something too desperately were all too obvious for his father to immediately know that he's about to ask for something. He does not mind. A bag? A suit he saw from one of the guests? Maybe make-up palettes that he wanted all-so-suddenly. He's like that after all. 

The one whose wants are always on demand and a MUST to be given.

 Well, he had always been open to give him anything he wanted. So, when he dropped the line:

"Daddy, I want that." He said, golden-brown eyes clear with a silent plea and a smile ready to be receiving that one thing he asked for. Slowly, he looked over at the stage and pointed at the direction of the man, who's, by now, already pasting a smile on stage, and was done with his short speech.

Damn his smile was enormous to Taehyung's eyes as well. Shit shit. He's gay. Alert! ALERT! He's gay! Taehyung is gay! 

He knew that all along but well, situations like these always make him want to shout it out loud and proud. Eyes glowing with anticipation of a 'yes, yes... anything for my son,'  yet the man had asked back.

"What do you mean, son? That's Jeon Jeongguk, son of Jeon Jaehyuk." The older Kim said as he kept his eyes on the young man who's now going off the stage, while he was clapping his hands for the young gorgeous businessman.

"I want him... Get him for me, Dad..." Taehyung said, still following Jeongguk with his eyes before he rolled them upon seeing the woman earlier, hooking her hands over at Jeongguk's arm. "ASAP, Dad..." he added.