8.

In the field of business, the liabilities would lay themselves at the edge of each proposal. If the businessman determines a way to find the best solutions for those liabilities without having to spend much of their money or even managed to acquire more benefits than what had been proposed, then they won the battle of business and they would reign over the whole contract . And that's exactly what Kim Taehyung just acquired without even knowing. 

"Sir, Mr. Kim just called and he said that you would need to clear your sche--" Jeongguk's secretary stopped with her words when he saw the man standing up, leaving the papers on his desk. 

"uh ..." 

"Tell him I'm on my way." 

"But Sir, you have an important meeting to attend later this noon. After that, by 14:00 you have to meet with Mr. Wang to finish the discussion of terms and regulations for the upcoming Winter Bazaar that the company will be upholding," She said and Jeongguk was just continuing to walk before he looked at her and when she's about to enter the elevator as well.

"Where are you going?"

"S-sir?"

 "I'm meeting my fiance and I demand for privacy. Clear my schedule as what Taehyung had said. He hold the same power as mine. Send me the details of all reschedules," He watched as the elevator door slowly closed while the woman was left without any other choice but to bid her formal goodbyes. 

"What took you so long?" Taehyung grunted as he frowned.

"What's are our schedule today--" Jeongguk stopped when Taehyung frowned more. His arms are crossed against his chest. "W-why?" 

"Am I your secretary? Then you should've just married that gi--" Taehyung started to scold and nag as he frown furiously. Jeongguk laughed and reached for his forehead before laying his thumb between his eyebrows. 

"Don't frown... Your pretty face is stained with those. Smile."

Taehyung wouldn't hide away and blush in secret but instead, he just let himself naturally pout and turned away. He started to walk while Jeongguk followed with an unseen curve made by his lips. Hiding away such face and expression. "Let's finish everything today--"

" Tss ."

"You're not mad, are you?"

"Psh ..."

"Then should I just go -"

"Why don't you just take your words back and not marry me !? After all, you're so busy to even take care of our marriage matters! Tss. .. "Taehyung grumbled and Jeongguk had to chuckle under his breath before taking the other man's hands.

"Don't be a brat to me. I don't take such attitude. Let's finish everything today, yes?" Jeongguk still said and squeezed his hand softly. Taehyung grumbled more and tried to take his hand away but Jeongguk held it tighter, enough to not let him pull away. "Taehyung ..." He called. "Yes." He said. More like demanding instead of asking. 

"No !!"

"And why?"

Taehyung stayed silent and Jeongguk hummed, squeezing his hand again and leaned his face closer to Taehyung's face. "I'll take your silence as a yes" Taehyung immediately looked back only to widen his eyes and unintentionally gulp when he saw how near Jeongguk's face was. His face went red and his eyes flowed down to his lips again, seeing his smile and how handsome he is. 

"Why do you want to finish everything today?" He asked and he didn't even notice his own both hands holding unto Jeongguk's strong one.

"Why not? If that would buy us more time to focus on our relationship and have small dates then why not?"

"H-huh?"

"Don't tell me you're thinking that I'm not gonna meet you unless it's about the wedding preparation? Is that why you wanna make more days of preparation?" Taehyung did not answer. It wasn't exactly that ... But ... "Why would you think that? Who wouldn't want to see and have a date with a Kim Taehyung?"