9.

And just like that ... 

The days passed and it came. The day that everyone has been waiting for. The day that the media has been talking about over and and over again. 

The Kim and Jeon Heirs' Wedding.

Somewhere in the middle of fall and everything is just falling. The leaves are falling freely and softly. The curtains at the window of Taehyung's room are gently flying all over as the wind from the outside blows the cloth ever so sweetly. Just seen and contton-candy like, beautiful and soothing.

Taehyung had a soft smile on his lips and felt like he's been gifted with such an enormous gift. Well... who wouldn't feel that way? He's marrying a rich young handsome man. 

He always wanted to be very very very different from others and now, he's extra especial. He's not just a Kim Taehyung, heir of Kim Enterprises but also Kim Taehyung, heir of Kim Enterprises AND husband of the CEO of Jeon Corporations, Jeon Jeongguk. He was rich before but now... He's not JUST rich. He's now the prince of two BIGGEST companies in Korea! 

And the day was nice and beautiful.

The skies are blue and the clouds are not very thick. The trees are brown and their leaves are like snowflakes falling from their origin. Amazing and fabulous. The venue is ready and the guards and security personnel are around the place, keeping outsiders from coming in, in Jeongguk's request. Everyone is in there and the whole ceremonial location is filled with purple and beige. The balloons and the flowers filling the place. The cloths everywhere and the dresses and suits of the few people who would attend.

Soon, the sacred ceremony started with the orchestral band that they hired on Taehyung's account. They played such a beautiful harmony as the doors of the place opened, showing two men at the end of the aisle, walking arm in arm as the music sways the people's emotions. Everyone was astonished and moved at how the scene was so beautiful except for these two men who are about to be pronounced as one. 

Everyone is amazed by the beautiful music playing at the background while these two beautiful men in purple and beige suits walked to the aisle. The wedding went on and on until the most awaited part arrived. 

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, do you take Mr. Jeon Jeongguk as your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him in all the days of your life?"

Taehyung inhaled. This is it. He can never ever turn back now. It's just for two years after all. This is just a simple case of give and take. They would get married and their companies will be better. It's for the good. After all... Jeongguk is not too bad... 

Taehyung was thinking too deep that Jeongguk had to whisper. 

"Hey..." He called and Taehyung snapped back into reality. He turned and looked at Jeongguk before looking at everybody else as he gulped in slight embarrasment. "You can say no--"

"I-I do... I do ..." Taehyung immediately answered, stuttering through those simple words as uncertainty crept into his chest. And Jeongguk nodded. 

What was that? Is that relief that crossed Jeongguk's face? Was he scared of Taehyung's answer? The man then turned to Jeongguk, ready to speak. 

"Mr. Jeon Jeongguk, do you take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him in all the days of your life?"