ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 37 - 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣

Magsimula sa umpisa

"So, baby doll. See that? Isn't that beautiful? Look at your parents. Look at your poor friend. She doesn't deserve this, right?"

Taehyung looks at Allison who is almost unconscious now. The evil head is right, she doesn't deserve this. This war is not her at all. 

"You tried to play with a mafia leader, darling. I think way above than your little slutty mind." Kai says, his voice sounds amusing and he is clearly having his fun. 

Taehyung makes a whimpering sound as he cries looking at all of his family members before him. He should've thought about a second plan. Now, only God can save them.

"So, baby doll. Now you'll do whatever I say to you otherwise your that pretty boyfriend is gonna die in front of your eyes. And how? Don't ask that. You don't want to know that. They are dangerous, you know?" Kai points all the assassins and Taehyung just stopped breathing right there. 

The red-haired nods his head without even thinking. He can't let Jungkook die. Never!

"Good boy~. Now, you've to choose one by one from your family members here whom you want to see die first." Taehyung gasps as his eyes almost budge out of their place. 

He can't do that. No way! 

"What? You don't want to do that? Okay then, we'll kill…."

"NO!!!" Taehyung shouts. He doesn't understand what to do. 

How can he choose one of them? He loves and respects all of them dearly. It's more like taking your own life. 

"Choose then. Quickly. We don't have all the time in this world." Kai warns and Taehyung gulps. He glances at all the six people before him.

Namjoon and Jin can't be in his list. They raised him, gave him life. They are his parents. He can't kill them.

Yoongi? No, he is Jimin's to be husband and also his elder brother. He can't kill him. What will he answer to his Chim?

Hoseok? Jungkook won't ever forgive him if he chose Hoseok first. 

Allison?

A tug forms in his throat when that thought comes across Taehyung's mind. He takes a deep breath and gulps. He can feel Kai's grip getting tighter. 

"QUICK!" Kai screams.

The younger flinches and then answers quickly, "All….Allison." 

Taehyung feels so guilty as he looks at the girl with eyes full of guilt and hurt. He is thankful that she didn't hear him saying that otherwise, Taehyung doesn't know what he'd do to himself.

Kai smirks and gives a sign to one of his pets who moves and stands in front of Allison.

"Poor girl. You all are a fucking betrayer, no?" Taehyung closes his eyes, doesn't want to see whatever is going to happen. He knows they all are going to die today, sooner or later. 

The Assassin holds his weapon and starts spinning it. The sound makes Taehyung's heart race three times faster as he holds his breath. 

But instead of a loud hitting sound, the red-haired hears the sound of gun shooting. He frowns and quickly opens his eyes when he feels Kai moving nervously.

"What the fuck is happening?" Kai shouts as he watches all of his assassins dying one by one. 

Taehyung also frowns seeing all of these. His parents are now falling on the ground and he looks around to see someone who is doing it. But this venom is not leaving him, instead, he is moving back holding him even more tightly.